Saturday, December 26, 2020

Today Is Saturday December 26 2020, This Is What Happen


Not sure if worry is the word I need or want to use to express my spiritual, mental or emotional health. I know we all need to step outside and take breath of fresh air. Or maybe a better way of being in direct line of mother nature. Since she was kind enough to sprinkle magic white dust on ground. A lease I could go out for moment and enjoy it. Confession time...I didn't want to stick my winter boots. So I did put boots and got the mail and did little bit shoveling. 

This was on the door step. I think it great. Only seen the grandkids once since pandemic happen. I am so ready for it be over.  We meant outside and wasn't in close building. So social distance was followed. For Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas hubby and I hunker down on the home front. Simply if more people would of masked up, and did a few basic steps. The numbers wouldn't be as high as they are now. I guess one could say I might be little bent out of shape emotionally. Confession time...Yes I am angry when I see people walking in stores without mask and their the reason hubby and I don't go out. And we both wear N95.


 
Today I press a pile of blue setting on the bed. I real like the darker blue with balls of fabrics. Not sure if I will get all the blues cut into strips today or not. If I do get the blues all cut. Then they will be rolled on to cardboard and place into a tote.

Although don't have all much of the bird fabric. Maybe little over a quarter of yard. Then those who measure there fabric I would say a quarter of meter. This is such summer print. I could see it in as apron or hippie bag. If the blues get done I will then move to purplish fabrics. Not sure if they will be put into the quilt. Don't have that many of them. 

Told my hubby that I would pay the bills tomorrow. Maybe they will just disappear in thin air. One can hope. But grateful they are covered.

Stay Safe and Coffee is on  

10 comments:

  1. Glad the bills are covered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...we see our 5 grandkids, but from a distance, Hugs will have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:57 PM

    The snow looks pretty. Most people here wear surgical masks which mostly protect other people, but if I was in your country, I would wear N95.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fabrics are pretty, I like the darker blue with the balls on it. The snow is pretty, but too cold for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, that looks like way too much snow to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seasons greetings to you! I share your thoughts re fresh air helping one to destress. And I share your opinions re masking (and those who don't mask)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is too bad people on many parts of the world haven't taken Covid seriously. We are in our second lockdown. Fortunately, I will be able to continue to work this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are making progress on the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas, the snow is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Connecting with Nature always brings me back to Center. Spiritual, Mental and Emotional Health this Year has been very volatile and often turbulent, it's been a tough year. Let us Hope 2021 brings with it more Joys and less Sorrows and Stressful situations.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...