Friday, December 25, 2020

Today Is Friday December 25 2020, This Is What Happen


 It was just hubby and I for Christmas, talk to both of our sons. Sound like they also had a lovely celebration. 


Getting ready to make crochet rag rug. One of the neighbors in disable and senior apartments does so much for her neighbors. That for EPIPHANY I will give her crochet rag rug. The main reason I'm giving her this on that date. I don't want her or anyone feel obligated to give me a gift in return. As you notice the ball of fabric weighs 19.3 ounces. Did mange to cut up up some BLUE FABRIC. Christmas Eve I got this pop ad from AcAfee and Norton though pushwelcome dot com. I need to see if simple enough to take care of. Never had this lap top in shop. 

Wishing all a very Merry Christmas and outstanding New Year

16 comments:

  1. Happy Yule and Merry Christmas, Dora! I'm sure your handmade rug will be much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas.
    What a lovely gesture. I’m sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is nice of you Merry Christmas! Lovely photo of you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see contented smiles on you two. Simple Christmases are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a good New Year without Corona !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry belated Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:31 AM

    OMG, what a lovely photo of you both.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...our Christmas was about the same as ours. It wasn't festive, but it was safe. Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hari OM
    Yes, that is a super 'ussie'... hope your day went lovingly and that you are now ready to finish off the year! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you two had a fabulous Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas,
    You treated us to a never before seen (by me anyway) photo of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wishing you all the best for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So happy to see a photo of one of my favorite bloggers and her spouse. An Epiphany gift is a great idea. Epiphany is the twelfth day of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Epiphany was huge around here in the Hispanic neighborhoods. Good idea to give things then.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Merry Merry You Two Kids - Pleased The Boys Were Spending Time With Ya As Well - Keep On Keeping On

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anything Handmade always comes from the Heart because the Essence of who Created it is infused in it!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...