Saturday, December 19, 2020

Today Is Saturday December 19 2020, This Is What Happen

 


Got the out line of the horse done, not sure if you can see it horse. Take my word it a horse. Now I am starting on mane and tail. My living room to embroidery needs better light. I can do crochet rag rug with poor lighting. But I need to see out line and I can watch t.v and do both rag rug and embroidery. There over head floor lamp in basement going see if works. If works great! But if doesn't it either to dump or to thrift store. 

I'm wondering like on zoom or facetime. If there any creative going on. Like a get together and sew, jewelry making, knit, paint or what every. So we can work on our what ever and share as we go long. 

Got cards out, wrap a few gifts, did tread mill, clean up my sewing area.  Got red fabric I was working on in the tote. Ready to go on to blue but I am waiting til after Christmas.

So excited about the vaccine. Look like I will be second group to get the shot. So I'm hopeful this pandemic is coming to end. I want to see my granddaughters.

Coffee is on and stay safe... 


12 comments:

  1. I can see the outline of the horse quite clearly. I no longer have the patience for fiddly work like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the horse. I’ve got one of those lights with a magnifying glass as well
    I just have to work out where to put it now lol
    I’m so happy your getting the vaccine.
    We have to wait till next year

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to hear will get vaccine, I'm waiting for that too. hope coronavirus end soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...with every passing day I need more and more light to see things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We could tell it is a horse. We hope you get that shot soon, our Mom and Dad probably won't be able to get one until April.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally see the horse. I know there are many virtual paint nights happening. I don't know about other crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do see the horse! Re the vaccines: remember to wear a mask even after getting it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do see the horse. I hope you'll post a picture when its done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your horse so far!!!! It looks great!!! I am also glad you are quickly in line for the vaccine. I am not sure how soon I will be eligible yet..... I keep hoping.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice embroidery so far

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can definitely see the horse. They made an Ott light that is really bright. I have one that I use when I'm knitting.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...