Sunday, December 06, 2020

Today Is Sunday December 6 2020, This Is What Happen

 



Not sure why these photos were hidden in strange world of my lap top. Today I iron, wrap them around cardboard, and put them in a tote. I had estimate my time for project about an hour, and I was wrong. 


I actual like to wrap my fabrics on plastic corrugated board. But since I have quite a few boxes laying about, why not use them. 


 I pulled out four pinks that will be worked into my 2 inch block quilt. The next color I will be working on is yellow, for some reason it smaller pile. Compare to other colors yellows seems less of. But I won't start on it until I get gifts wrap and tree decorated. Maybe at end of week I can do the yellows fabrics.

Today was just a little bit of this and that around the place, I didn't keep track of my food and usual on even days I weigh my self, it total slip my mind. In morning before I go to work I will put sometime on tread mil. This last week I would go 4 to 10 minutes. Up coming week I will go 6 to 12 minutes. 


When Regis and I was out on Friday, he saw this place called JOE'S VENDOR EMPORIUM yelp scoring only gave it a three, over google much higher, and I gave it five stars. Regis spot it. So we checked it out. I found look like a vintage snowman, for part of my collection. Found something for Sawyer cat Emma, piece of yellow fabric, and wrapping paper. Spend on $18.00. Plus all had mask on, not like Idaho. A big comfort to me. I try to support the smaller business when I can. This one I will return to.


 Much younger cat, then Ziggy. He is yellow one on the floor. Abner is much slim and trim, he goes out and hunts. But sometime Ziggy takes his treats from him. 

Stay Safe and Coffee is on


13 comments:

  1. Supporting small businesses is smart and a good thing to do. Bravo Dora!!! Your kitties are so cute, I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked the emporium

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to find a new place to buy bits and pieces from. The pink fabrics look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I love the vintage snowman scene, stay warm and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a prosperous day! Love the kitty photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for someplace where people were wearing masks. The kitties sure are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are getting quite a huge selection of material pieces Dora, a few more yellow pieces and you'll be ready to start. I'm trying to support smaller businesses now also, must have been a relief to see people with their masks on for a change.. keep up the good work with the treadmill ✨

    ReplyDelete
  8. A couple of cute cats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's funny how things take longer than they think we will (unless it's something that takes less time than expected.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you thinking of moving to Washington State?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hubby and I played with ideal of more progressive area. But I have two more years before I can retire.

      Delete
  11. P.S. I try to support smaller businesses too.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...