Saturday, December 05, 2020

Today Is Saturday November 5 2020, This Is What Happen

 

Promise that I would post next items that came, and that was going to be used for gift. A while ago I did post the phantom of the opera. But I gave that one away. So had to reorder one. I figure all of the gifts will show up during next week.


So far only received one card. Got Christmas stamps the other day. We got our cards and haven't even started to do them.

Murphy and I went and did some errands. Stop by Regis to get my paper work done. Last two weeks my check is going to be a little lower than usual. With death of Liz son and her going down to Utah, and not sure how that area handle covid for funeral. Utah and Idaho as far I'm concern there pretty much the same. When comes to general handling things. Both very red states.

Now back to our trip to town. We went up to Pro X a hardware store, to get a filter for furnace. I stayed in pick up waiting. Watching people going in and out. Notice no one had mask on as the entered the store. But I did see one guy come out from store with mask on. Soon after my hubby came out. Just had to ask him about the mask count. So far as he could see it was just him and that guy who walked out. Plus the staff also had no masks on, and no plex glass up. Got just under $50 worth groceries and such. Still people wondering about there also with no mask on. 

My oldest son called and said granddaughter is at other grandparents place. And we could go down and visit. There in Spokane. I would love to. But when you live in area and it seems like the maximum average one might see people with a mask 50% and that not consistently. So if a lease 75% or more of my area had mask on. I would consider going to Spokane and see granddaughter and the other grandparents. With our local mask numbers I don't feel it right for me to adventure out. It makes me sad and angry. Because of some people behavior and choices. 

I want to have caramel yogurt today. But I like to keep my calorie count between 1600 and 1800. And after dinner I had already ate over 2,000 calorie. And it in fridge and maybe tomorrow  I can have my yogurt treat. Did a little time on tread mill. 

Did mange to haul up the Christmas tree and put it together. No lights or decoration yet.

Stay Safe and Coffee is on 

9 comments:

  1. ...I'm sorry to hear that you live among the crazies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The longer the dummies don't wear masks the longer we'll have to endure the Covid crazies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sad to read about the lack of masks. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not enough people wearing masks, and now I read that (1) fewer vaccines will be available at first then were expected, and (2) some people are saying they will never get a vaccine. Not good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so simple to wear a mask, I don't understand why people won't.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is hard to keep the calories down at this time of year. But good idea to wait till tomorrow on the caramel yogurt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I send all Christmas cards per email ! By mail it arrives at Easter and I am still waiting for a card sent from Tanzania 3 years ago. Last year I got two cards per mail, one from the States and one from a friend here, because she can't handle a computer !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't received any cards yet but I haven't felt much like sending any this year either.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Until they crack down and make people wear masks, they won't. We have pretty universal mask wearing here, but it's a requirement. We don't even bitch about it anymore. We're annoyed, but at this point, we're used to it.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...