Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Today Is Wednesday November 11 2020, this Is What Happen

 Done  a little Family history, just put general information on my maternal first cousin, and I have lot of them. We were all born form 1944 til 1966. Right now I am putting info in for my Aunt Alice and Uncle Udo children, one of there children is now gone, LeRoy.

I don't recall Uncle Udo, I know he was still live when I was young. He served in WWI and I been told he was an interpreter, spoke both German and English. That we convince some large troop of German solider that they were surrounded and need to throw down there arms. And actual the German out number the American army. I would actual like to find more information on this story. Since Covid our Museum been closed.

I did mange to get space on bed to go and sort fabric color. I love to do video of some my fabric. But winter sun is way low in southern sky. Plus it been over cast

Work day and before that I went and had coffee. Went over to Larson to get my oldest Granddaughter her outfit. I get Grandkids a new outfit and pj's for Christmas. And I was planning to get middle Granddaughter a doll. Usual they have a pretty good selection, and I looked and looked couldn't find any. So as I was about ready to pay for the outfit. I asked the clerk if they had any dolls or going to get some in. She said they had 23 coming and only 1 came in. Plus a lot of there inventory they order was out or short.

Stay Safe and Coffee

9 comments:

  1. Most inventory comes from Warehouses which may be running low on supplies because of shipping restrictions due to the virus. Everything coming into your country (any country) will have to be quarantined before going to warehouses and stores. I hope you find a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, some stores are in trouble not being able to offer their products. Snail mail/parcels take forever, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish the coronavirus would leave Christmas alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are getting the shopping done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a shortage and delay on lots of things these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very concerned about the holidays this year

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are actual phone stands with lights attached for making videos. I've been eyeing them for months now. I might just take the plunge and buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry you couldn't get the doll. I don't think all the supplies are coming through so well at the moment.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. The older I get the more family history is interesting.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...