Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Today Is Tuesday November 17 2020, This Is What Happen

 This morning before I went to work I decided to do a VIDEO of unpackaging of bag of fabric I got from a local thrift store. Slowly getting things sort and ready to put in there containers. I will probably do anther unboxing of fabrics before Thanksgiving holidays. 


By the smell of these fabrics I'm guessing they came out of the COMMUNITY THRIFT STORE For some reason when they laundry there items, it seems like they use the most strongest detergent. So I got them out in the weather, it raining and windy. In hope of washing out the smell. In morning before I go to work I will toss in washer.

Since I mention the community thrift store, and if you click on link. You can see there seventh day Adventists. They do help people in our community. Regis had to see some clinic about this nerve stimulator and his medicare and medicaid wouldn't cover it. If I recall right it was about $60. Well last time I was in there and got something, not sure what it was. But as I was register getting ready to pay for my stuff. The lady who rang me up. Said if Mask become mandatory that they would have to shut down. She was explaining to me the manger has asthma and she has claustrophobia and anxiety. I was just willing to talk about the traffic or weather. Not sure why she brought this up to me, because I had a mask on. 

At anytime or any place of business you go in. I would guess half or less is wearing mask. 

Don't know anyone who died of covid, and at one time I could say I know no one who had to be hospitalized with it. Just recently on facebook a lady who lived here and the family moved. Her Husband is in ICU was almost had to be hooked up to ventilator. He started to improve and that was last word I heard. She would be someone when it comes to religion and politics. One might as well say we're from complete different worlds. She is quite nice and crafty. But I'm wondering if they followed the CDC guide lines or just tossed to the wind. 

Today I did some errands for Liz. One was going to post office to send  a package to her Grandson in Portland. As plain as day on front door there a sign about wearing a mask or face covering. And social distance. I could be wrong I and the postal workers was only people that had mask on. But let give the devil it due, a lease they were six feet apart. Then went into the store and got her a few items and I am guessing about half of people had mask on. 

Did my morning exercise add two more and now doing 12 reps of each. Before covid I was going to a weight lost group T.O.P.S and once a week I check in with anther member. During covid her and I been keeping each other accountable. I was down but last 3 months I seem to be loosing the same pounds over and over.  

Let get back to fabrics. It seems newer dye are much better. I friend of mind gave me some fabrics which her mom gave her. And they seems to bleed of colors. Not sure how processor of dying fabrics over the years changed.  I got few non primary colors iron and ready to be cut into strips for up coming 2 inch block quilt.

Coffee is on

8 comments:

  1. Nice fabrics from the thrift store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:33 PM

    I really hope you never know anyone who dies of COVID. While we still have to wear masks in public, with 19 days of no new infections in my state, mask wearing is falling apart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You´re not allowed in stores without a mask. Even the inner ring of the city it´s mandatory also outside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fabrics are sure bright and pretty. Covid is pretty scary here but lots are doing their best to just ignore it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't see how claustrophobia or asthma precludes one from wearing a mask. I've heard from asthmatics who do just fine. And there are things one can put under the mask to mitigate the whole fabric on face thing. How did we get to be such whiners?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wish people in your country would do the sensible thing and wear the masks. I have asthma and am comfortable with wearing a mask. I think the owner of that store is asking people to wear a mask because asthma makes a person more susceptible to a bad case if they catch it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colourful fabrics. Must be a VERY windy day with all the hammers to stop the fabrics from taking a walk with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. New York State was doing so well after the horrors of March and April. I never would have wished this on the rest of the country. And now our cases in New York State are going back up. Masks do work but I had some issues with panic when I first had to wear them (been mandated in New York since may)it does get better with time. There are little plastic devices someone with asthma can use which makes mask wearing easier, or so I've read. I don't have asthma so don't know from personal experience. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...