Thursday, November 19, 2020

Today Is Thursday November 19 2020, This Is What Happen

 Been tackling my fabrics. As long as I don't purchases any. I am seeing a little bit of light at end of the road. Even before I went to work I start to iron the pile of fabric, which I consider non fileable. I pulled out a few non fileable fabrics which I will cut into strips for my up coming quilt working on. Oh how I wish it would go faster.

between even and odd days in morning I been doing either stretches or tread mill. For this week stretches are 6 floor and 6 standing, 12 reps for every one. Next week I want to increased it by one and two more reps of each. 

We finely got a mask MANDATE and now I am wonder when, who, and where the first tantrum will be tossed. I been reading some comment from one of local paper on line. Editor Note...Satire waring...Some of comments are really highly intelligent. Local thrift store said if they were mask mandate they would close. I guess some people will cut there nose despite there face. I could be wrong I think it start Monday the 23. I wear one 4 to 6 hours a day at work. The grocery store is most dangerous place I go. There I put on N95. 

Snow is getting lower on Mountains.

Coffee is on

9 comments:

  1. Great on the mandate and the exercising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, sounds like you´re on a good way with the training.
    Masks. Just saw near adult school kids in their break - in 3C standing close together without masks, smoking.
    Wonderful, if that is our next generation we are doomed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making headway with your fabric! Yay!!!

    And yay to a mask mandate...although people will be stubborn regardless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Progress with fabrics. YAY! This morning Washington Post said it would be 10 months or more before enough people could be vaccinated to stop the spread of the virus. So, meanwhile, people, wear a mask! How hard is that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure hope more wearing masks helps out up your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are the specifics of your mask mandate? Take care and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. With the fabrics, slow and steady will win the race. Just getting a bit done every day will get you there eventually.

    We'd had the mask mandate about a week or so when I went into a store, and while waiting in a huge line, a woman (who had been shopping in the store in a mask) went on a yelling rampage about having to wear them (not to anyone in particular, just to the line at large). We all watched her, and no one said a word. Of course, she did not remove her mask during the tirade. Perhaps the fact that no one responded to her made her rethink her stance? Probably not.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have to wear a mask outside and in shops. Children at school from 6 years old !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:25 PM

    At least you are in cooler weather now and mask wearing is easier.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...