Monday, November 16, 2020

Today Is Monday November 16 2020, This Is What Happen

 Tried to use my TRANSFER PENCIL I did practice run and they worked fine. But I just tried and such faint line and there is no way I could embroidery. Did a little research and was suggested that first you put your piece on tissue paper. Not even sure were you get drawing or art tissue paper. I recall most places carried box of tissue paper.

Been real happy how the sorting and organizing fabric is going.

This morning I spend a short time on the tread mills.

Hubby went to physical therapy this afternoon, and they call it pain and torture. His front side is much stronger then his back side.  

Today was Liz birthday. Regis gave her a twenty dollar bill, in a paper wallet and actual they look real. Me I gave four matching mugs. I believe she only have three or maybe it two. It doesn't matter. She short on mugs. Plus a roll of toilet paper. I haven't meant anyone who couldn't use toilet paper. 

Stay Safe and Coffee is on

10 comments:

  1. I remember transfer pencils from when I was very young, but don't remember how they work. I think the design is drawn with the pencil then the paper turned face down on fabric and ironed so the design transfers, but don't know what kind of paper is used. You have to draw the design fairly heavily to get a good transfer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...art supply store always had large sheets of thin tissue paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you got a lot done today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a productive day Dora, well done on the treadmill walking 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some people call them "Dread Mills"
    PT is tough if done right, and painful. I thought I would be getting massages!! Was I ever wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a nice gift, toilet paper is getting hard to find again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I'm not sure about finding something in stores, I check online. It's amazing how easy things are to find online. Usually. Sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to Liz great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too Funny - Hang In There On The Bliss Mill Action - And Happy Happy Liz

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...