Sunday, November 15, 2020

Today Is Sunday November 15 2020, This Is What Happen

 Quite Sunday, and usual it quite here. Wrote checks for bills. Straighten out a little bit of fabrics. And rolled up some strips of fabric. 


One of gifts I'm giving for Christmas gift is crochet rag rug. Well main colors are yellows and greens, although ran out of colors I was working on. So I found a light brown or medium tan to use for edging. I'm guessing I would be putting about four more rounds with medium tan to finish it off. I have to wait about week or so, making sure it has crease.

One thing I do is when a crochet rag rug is that I have fabric strips left over. And so I been rolling it into a ball. Hopeful sometime when there enough I can do a rug for my self. I did a friend more or less this way. It actual one of my favorite one I did. Well that's my opinion. 

Looks like someone hack into my facebook account, their claiming to be me. Maybe I should feel flattered that someone wants to be me. Anyhow looks like I need to change my password. No biggy! 


I know it looks like a pile of crap. But here some of the fabrics I need to go though. Looks like Tuesday might be a decent day to do a video. Most of the week it seems to be overcast, and sun is in the southern hemisphere. Not sure light these days. Anyhow not all stuff is fabric, couple of bags are drapes that need to into a semesters, that has a more powerful sewing machine and table to lay it out. 

  

Let see there a pile of fabrics each of these colors black, pink, yellow, blue, red, purple, beige, white, grey, brown, green, and orange. Then there those colors I'm not sure what color they belong under. Guessing there going to be tote of unknown fabrics. 

Also been pulling out larger pieces of fabrics, these here are over and yard square (1meter) 

Had to get a birthday gift ready for tomorrow and lucked out, and didn't have to slip on my boots and tramped out to the shed/garage to look for boxes. Had on gift bags that worked. 

Washed up some color tops, and tossed my mask in the load. I still don't get people who don't wear a mask. there people who work and wear them though out the day. Asking someone to wear them into a store usual less then an hour. They think it stepping on there constitutional rights. I rather wear a mask and be hooked up to ventilator. I'm up in BOUNDARY COUNTY and I believe I said they were some 50 active cases here, well I was wrong. Looks like 147. 

Stay Safe and Coffee is on


11 comments:

  1. It's amazing how a bunch of loose fabric can turn into a beautiful rug! Stay safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think some of the best projects are made up of scraps from old projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am scared to go to Walmart these days, cases are up in our area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice you found some tan material to edge your yellow-and-green rag rug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I've read that there are a lot anit-maskers in your state. What will it take to get their attention?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Covid is nothing to mess with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a LOT of fabric!
    Sadly, we have a cluster of covid cases now right here in my city after having none since April and then only the ones in quarantine after coming in from somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to see what you made from the pile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Around all of Texas the covid numbers are climbing. Those that don't wear masks are fools.

    Neat rag rug.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You appaer to be quite the craftswoman!

    Re your FB account being hacked: remember to report to the FB administrators and alert your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your like of materials Dora, so vibrantly colourful. So glad you are wearing your mask, stay safe ✨

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...