Saturday, November 14, 2020

Today Is Saturday November 14 2020, This Is What Happen

 Only went to two place, one was up to the land field or when I was younger the dump. On the way back drop off PEELY over at Regis. 

Made a video of fabric UN PACKAGEING and shared the books I will be using for Granddaughter sample quilt. In video I briefly covered a few other things. I know a one inch quilt is usual called a "postage stamp" Question time...What is a two inch quilt called. 




At this point laying out the colors in pile seems the best way to sort and organize fabrics. All pile on bed is less then yard square of fabrics. Not sure how long it will take to go though the fabric. It would help if I quite getting fabrics.

Since Covid is overly active. Lot of people still not wearing mask. Last week our county came down with 52 cases. I know someone who lives in large populate area, it doesn't sound like a lot. But for population here it adding right up. 

On even days I been doing the tread mill and then on odd days I been doing some stretches. But Sunday is my lazy day, sort of.

I figure a 16 minute video is enough of me. Sun every so often peaks though the clouds.

Stay Safe and Coffee is on 


11 comments:

  1. I guess a two inch quilt could be called cozy! Hey, we had 285 new covid cases in our county today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once enough come down with it, I bet mask wearing will improve. Maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice fabrics in the video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice fabrics, it would help if you bought less and used up a lot of what you have already, but I know how hard it is to not buy something when you see a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your Cheerful Fabrics should make a Lovely Quilt. it is a Labor of Love to Create one, but they are all Beautiful works of Fabric Art when completed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That A LOT of pretty fabrics! Do you make masks with these? I bet they are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...about 20 years ago I was at Mennonite benefit auction and they had a postage stamp quilt. A local doctor bought is for $1,200 which impressed me at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep on quilting and wearing a mask. Stay safe in these coronavirus times!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You could make a mask of fabric "postage stamps."

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cases up here and lots of restrictions in place. So easy to wear a mask, what is wrong with people??

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of your fabrics Dora. I'm still crocheting but as soon as I'm done with these snowflake blankets I'll be back at my machine and back at my cross stitching. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...