Saturday, October 10, 2020

Today Is Saturday October 10 2020, This Is What Happen.



 Raining here in North Idaho and breeze out of the south. 53.3 (11.7) hoping the rain will take break so, a trip to graveyard will be possible. My spirit adventures usual the cemetery is pretty dead place to find any so called action. Just in casual day I've had more visitors from so called ghost and spirits. Just remember there just passing though. And we call have our guides with us.Actual first thing or almost. I got dress and somehow my sock got mismatch. I am sure there anther pair just like.

Stop in at one of local thrift store, yes and did get more fabric. Once I retire I can sew to my heart is content. And do other creative things.

Found a pumpkin to put on my samhain altar. But still waiting for my candles. Haven't heard why there low inventory of candles in stores. I sure didn't like price I ended paying for them.


As I was checking out of the thrift store. I found this witch. Couldn't pass her by.


Finished up iron the rest of my yellow fabric. Usual my husband watches the three stooges, during that time I could possible cut rest of my stripes.

Just did a internet order, and I kept thinking of something was missing. And once smacked the submit button, it came to me. I need a NEEDLE THREADER and wanted INTERNATIONAL SUE BONNET SUE. The needle threader I can get at a dollar store. The quilt which I will be using sue bonnet, just don't see starting until end of year or more like next year.



Little latter I think I will have some raisin bran with a banana. My ears fill plug so I put some mineral oil on cottons balls, place them my ear and hope it will loosen up the waxy gunk. The last few days I been doing my walks, feel better.In case you didn't know it WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY and walking is also good for one MIND

Confession time...I find the tread meal just plain boring.





14 comments:

  1. I do like that witch too and I'm glad you gave her a home. It's ugly and rainy here, the rains from what was Hurricane Delta are slowly moving through our area, yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the witch, glad she found a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...we could use a bit more rain, it's been quite dry. I visited a cemetery this week, found a number of Revolutionary War veterans graves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We haven't had rain for more than 100 days. I wish we would get some soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You KNOW I'd love that witch!! (We need your rain)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha fidnt notice the socks were mismatched. Cute witch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sunbonnet Sue looks pretty and interesting too, but would be tricky to make I think. I bought a needle threader just yesterday at my local supermarket.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:35 AM

    When I resew a button back on, I couldn't do it without a needle threader.
    I agree about tread mills.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, it´s often like that. Hit the button and... aargh, forgot something, I know what you mean... Love the card, will have to remember the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me too ~ love the witch doll you found ~ sweet post ~ hope the rain stopped ~ Happy Creating ^_^

    Live each moment with love,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can send that rain right down here to Boise, Dora! I love it and I love going out n' about in it. - Love that witch. You find some great stuff at the thrift stores. I haven't been to my thrift stores in months. Of course, way more people down here than up there and we're now a hot spot for the virus. Ugh. Thankfully, we had a lot of wide open spaces to get out n' about in and I do that as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's been pretty good in New York State this weekend - somewhat sunny starts and then mild but cloudy as the day progresses. But it's going to be rainy tomorrow - guess we are getting your weather. Spent some of today at a local cemetery - local reason, believe it or not, to take pictures. It was so peaceful. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mismatched socks were all the rage a few years back. You can say it was deliberate ;)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...