Sunday, October 11, 2020

Today Is Sunday October 11 2020, This What Happen

 A quick trip into town, get a few items. Not much happened today. I slept rough around one in morning I woke up and just start to think. Nothing important if it resolved in seconds or months down the road it real doesn't matter. What I was thinking is how I want to finish my granddaughters quilts and I am not even ready to start on them. 

Well I choose brown and beige I want to add to my 2 inch block quilt. Or should I say the browns and beiges choose me. Not that many of those colors. So in pessimistic view I should have done by Thursday. Then I am ready to start sewing thing together.

Earlier today I did a zoom group on interpreting dream, and this is dream I share. I was in a kitchen and looking for my pills, and they weren't in my usual place. I keep my pills in heart shape box on kitchen counter. They weren't there and my mom had smirky grin and suggest I look up in cupboard above the fridge and they cupboard was empty, and then my mom just start to laugh at me. Not sure where or who these two other people were but this other lady start to chew me out, and saying I was taking advantage of my mom and I was greedy selfish. So I look at her and told her to shut up. Then in dream there was door size if linen closet, but one step up to get to it. First lady who I told to shut up, went up step and open the door, and left. Then my mom and this guy also step up and went through the door. I felt relieve when they all were gone. Side note in kitchen area was an old kitchen cabinet that should of been stain or painted ages ago. The cabinet looked solid and doors was closed. And this wasn't my mother behavior. 

I like to see how you interpret the dream.

 


12 comments:

  1. I don't know what to make of that dream, maybe some pills are bothering your system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..I rarely dream so there isn't much to interpret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It might mean you want to get your quilts done. Lots of things getting in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... I think it's the spirit of your long dead notorious Oklahoma Outlaw, Belle Starr haunting you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have a clue about the dream but it certainly is a weird one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sometimes have weird dreams with my Mum being there, always leaves me puzzled, they never make sense...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:57 AM

    Dreams are so often crazy, and yours was super duper crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I often wake in the middle of the night with my brain in overdrive.
    I rarely dream or don't remember them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It'll get done when it gets done. I've been trying not to worry too much about completing tasks, especially creative ones. They go faster when worry is put away.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What kind of pills?? - Also. I would love to have a door like that. I've got a list of people I'd open it up for. Lol..

    ReplyDelete
  11. So as I see the dream. Consistency was being tested. Somthing normal is about to change, and the reason is unknown. The sleeping brain looks for things to show use concepts unless it is just purging. I would say be prepared for some future uproar.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...