Thursday, September 03, 2020

Today Is Thursday September 3 2020, This Is What Happen

 Just got out of shower. So I thought I share my day. Yesterday I post about our community is going to show PLANDEMIC if I gave the impression I will be seeing it. Statement time....I will not. 

Work was pretty routine. 

I did manage to get a short walk in this morning. But had a little trouble resisting cookies, although I came to my senses. I need to get batteries for my scale. It simple I need pull them out and I can check at super one store. I hardly go in there. The non mask wears seems to congregate and I need to pick up Regis pills. Usual he gets them on monday but this monday is labor day. I will grab his pills, half gallon of milk, druno, and for me it will cat treats and battery for my food scale. 

I started to cut strips for what call a POSTAGE QUILT and what I understand there made from 1 inch squares. Well I'm doing mine in 2 inch square. I got my blue fabric tote and start to cut out my strips. Well I believe I got about 8 strips done. I start to think. Something isn't adding up. Well let forget the chase and get to point. I thought I need to got my strips 8.5 inches. No I need to cut them 10 inches, so I was off by 2 inches. Then also I like to figure out a quicker or let say smoother way of cutting the strips and blocks. Soon as I figure that out. I will be glad to share it.


Regis and I stop our lovely little book store. One thing I was looking at some of there coloring books. I also mention about doing a sampler quilt for my granddaughter is to toss in a few blocks of embroidery. Not sure how many. The one above is one I have. Regis picked coloring book from Alice in wonderland. I also liked the coloring book of Aesop fables. Well first I want to get postage stamp done. I did brief research on transfer the picture on to fabric.  I done it  with graphite paper and that was way before printers.  I starting to lean toward getting some type of transfer paper and iron on the designs. Ages ago I embroidery and entire day of weeks dish towel for an Aunt of mind. 

Coffee is on


10 comments:

  1. Good luck with the Postage Stamp quilt, I couldn't possibly do anything so fiddly. Same with embroidery, not for me. My mum was the crafty one with her knitting, crochet and embroidery, but I would rather read a book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stick to your guns re resisting the "Plandemic" calls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been hard to get out for walks with all this humidity. I love your new coloring book. I have a bunch of them. Just sent for an Autumn coloring book. Can't wait to begin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a look at the link for the postage stamp quilts Dora, they look gorgeous but looks like so much work with the small squares, I definitely wouldn't have the patience, but I would buy one ready made 😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. That postage stamp quilt sounds nice and that coloring but looks like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plandemic is one of the reasons other countries pity us right now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice colouring page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you using those rotary cutter thingies? I love those.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I look forward to seeing the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a sad thing. One of my cousins tried so hard to get me to watch Plandemic. It's a case study in how people skilled in filmmaking can manipulate emotions so easily. This person is a highly educated teacher and if she could be taken in by it (not her fault!) just think of the average person. Happy you are not going to watch it. I am not a sewer. A crocheter, yes, but not a sewer. My Mom was such a skilled sewer until she developed RA. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...