Wednesday, September 02, 2020

Today Is Wednesday August 2 2020, This Is What Happen

 Large number of people gets there gov't check either on first or third of month. Let just say the first week of each month the stores has more people. But small group of gov't checks comes week of your birthday. Murphy gets his check the fourth Wednesday his birthday is 27 of November. I will get mind the 2nd Wednesday of the month. Because where my birthday falls.

Need to...But don't. I saw sign in our local area. "PLANDEMIC" and those who choose to view it in public. Those also don't believe in science. Nothing more I can do and I have better or let say things I rather be doing. Then get myself all in to knots. I know it will be no mask function and hope someone brings the popcorn.

My car is having transmission issues. It might just be low on fluid. Just hope it low or something simple. I have anxiety about our upcoming election. I hope  we don't have to make any major purchase till after January 20 2020. I am thankful I so close to retirement. We're living in unsettling times.

Looks like I got all of the primary color and ready to move on to secondary colors. Looks like I already start a tote of green fabrics, sure there more. Never made any of my grand daughters quilts and I would look though different patterns. I know I want something fun for them. With bright cheery colors and fun prints. I thinks a SAMPLER QUILT would be more fitting. 

I got back my DNA back from Ancestry. Not sure what I was expecting. I like the map they offer now. Looks like a fourth cousin in CHELTENHAM and I don't recognize anyone the surnames. It means we share a third great grand parent.So all of has 32 3rd great grandparents. Well there two more cousin 4th cousin I have around Great Britain. Later this month I will tell you more about my across pond cousins.

Coffee is on  

   

12 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to do the DNA thru Ancestry, but not sure it's worth the cost since I did so much geneology years ago...would I find something new?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:25 AM

    If your transmission is not low on fluid, it won't be cheap to fix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had my DNA done through Ancestry too. It pretty much confirmed my tree. Also had it done through National Geographic and got a little more detail. I get my check the second Wednesday of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no plans to see Plandemic. Trees enough science denying going around.

    I’m curious about my DNA, I may do the test someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well can you check your tranny fluid level yourself then? I had to have my clutch replaced in February and that was not cheap, nor was it easy to find an auto shop who could do it, and not wait months. Now I need my AC belt replaced. It screams and will reduce power until it bites in if my AC or defroster is on. So its loose and slipping. Like a thug our President is threatening democratic city mayors with funding removal. Bend the Knee and if you won't, there will be consequences. That's what dictators do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely re our living in unsettling times. I'm sorry you have Plandemic crazies in your midst to add to your troubles. Please take care, and be safe and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My roommate saw Plandemic. It made her mad. Not worth the time.

    4th cousins, eh? I'd be curious about that, seeing as I don't have any actual 1st cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, car problems are no fun and we hope it's something simple to be fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fingers crossed that there's not too serious a problem with your car Dora, I'm guessing you use it for work right? Thanks for the link to the Sampler quilts, they are absolutely gorgeous 💜

    ReplyDelete
  10. fun to get your DNA back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Ancestry but they send updates every now and then and they have different data on my origins.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You should get the transmission checked and fixed as soon as possible, you don't want to be stuck without a car.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...