Saturday, September 05, 2020

Today Is Saturday September 5 2020, This Is What Happen

 Hubby and I went to town this morning. Since Monday here is Labor day and they will be things closed and one will be the pharmacy. Ran into town, pickup Regis pills and head over to Chevron to fill up my car with gas it cost just under $20 for about nine gallons. Then we got a few grocer and head home. Had plans to go up into the mountains later on in day. As I was making right hand turn off highway onto Pleasant Valley, that neighborhood I live in. Car died and of course no power steering. That never happened before, well we made home. Couldn't figured out, neither one of us our into mechanical stuff. Statement time...I rather put extra hour or so in at work, and be able to take the vehicles into shop. If it easy enough we will change the oil. So we checked the dipstick for oil, and it was dry. Strange thing about that it wasn't all that long ago since we had it serviced. So we add oil and I believe this is last trail for the car. I don't want to put all that much in. I am hoping it makes it to the election "we're living in strange times" to see what the world will be like. But in meantime I will keep my eyes open for anther rig. Our Toyota pick up for a while needs some valve cover work done on it. It been that way for a while, although not pressing to get it into mechanic. But now it time and we have appointment on the 14th.  

Opinion time...I think it unhealthy mental to just to idle. So I try to keep busy with something. I've known people can handle doing nothing. It would drive me batty. Even with this pandemic the world going though and we're not getting out and around. I was listening to DEMOCRACY NOW and I thought the INTERVIEW. was pretty interesting. But about 7 minutes or so into the video. He mention about some great works that was done during someone place or chosen to be in insulations. I wonder if any great works will come out and how we will be as society, once the covid is over.


Add brown fabric to the crochet rag rug. I believe I want to go around about 6 or 8 times with brown. So next time I post it, it will be done. 



Been slowly gathering up my blue fabrics. Now I been pressing them out. And hopeful I can get them cut into strips, tomorrow which will be Sunday September 6. Plain and simple I just need to face fact that I'm still in work force and if I spend let say between half hour to hour on my creative project and or will included organizing them. I should be thankful. 

A little hazy from Smoke I think it coming in from Yakima. Been watching the money and there is a few items we need to get. Nothing to unpractical, since we down to two limping rigs. I hope none of my clients has any appointments out of area. I am guessing pick up will be done before end of the week of 14th. So I want to make sure when we order from Amazon we didn't forget anything. Like I said no thrills this order. 

Coffee is on

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:02 PM

    Once the virus disappears and your elections are over, maybe life will improve for all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure hope this crazy Covid thing goes away soon. We're all sure ready for a big dose of normal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Important to keep busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m sick of hearing about Covid

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do hope your cars survive until you find something new and better.
    Your blue fabrics are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Democracy now"... Today would have been the day of Hong Kong's Legislative Council elections but it's been postponed for at least one year -- ostensibly because of the pandemic but probably more because the government feared that the opposition would win a good number of seats and embarass them. I hope those of you who live in actually democratic territories realize how lucky you are and treasure your right to vote.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you can find a reliable transport soon...they're not cheap by any means.

    enjoy the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you get your cars to carry you past Election Day and I hope some good changes happen on that day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find I can't sit still and idle unless I'm feeling ill. Of course, sometimes we should, just to meditate and such.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...