Sunday, September 06, 2020

Today Is Sunday September 9 2020, This Is What Happen

 

Thought I took a snapshot of rough draft of little spot down Myrtle Creek canyon. The moon sat fairly late. I tried to get a picture of geese flying by. Didn't happen.


This is what I am trying to draw. Having trouble with the DEVIL CLUB it plant right in front of big rocks. The leaves look like giant maple leaves and they set on stock like flat dinner plates, sort of hard to get angle. But Murphy and I enjoyed our day down there. I also worked on my other drawing of my six of pentacles. Forgot an eraser and also I just took my camera, sketchbook and pencils. When hiking I like to keep things light. As we were hiking out, it came to me. That a small backpack would be handy. 


 Before we went into the mountains I cut some of my blues, decided to start with my solid blues first. As for my solid blues I got majority cut. 

Planning to do a youtube video tomorrow the 7th of September , on my thoughts and opinions and that's all it is. Oh I will be doing it on basic income. Plus I will show the crochet rag rug I finished. It going to be used for showers. 


13 comments:

  1. I love hiking and it looks like you had a good hike with Murphy. Hikes are much more enjoyable when it is cool, not like the hot and humid weather here. Thus, we start our hikes at 6.30 am!! Interesting pix of Devil Club plant, it has bright red berries?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that canyon picture, big rocks and big trees are two of my favourite things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:32 AM

    I look forward to your video tomorrow. Keep it short and concise. Four minutes maximum. Four minutes for a personal Youtube vid is the boredom threshold. Ok, for me at least.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous array of so,ids and lovely moon shot. Good luck with your art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we had trouble with devils club in Alaska where I lived---way too much of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would have loved to have gone on that walk. Here it's often too humid to enjoy a hike.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you had a really nice out n' about!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like it was a good hike

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great hike. Love all the blues.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And now I have the fairy tale on the 7 geese on my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that spot. Such a nice place to go and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darn, I just got rid of a couple of backpacks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually designed a purse just for walking, just to carry the essentials. I imagine for hiking you'd need a bit more, though.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...