Monday, September 07, 2020

Today Is Monday September 7 2020, This Is What Happen

 Confession time...it hard to stay on topic doing a video. Planning to do four video this month. So now I have one down, and actual I do enjoy making them. Don't tell anyone but I like blogging better. Maybe because I been doing it long. So here in my VIDEO

Woke up to massive wind gust and actual not much damage in my area. I understand other area lost power. Quite a few fires around this area. Only slightly smokey.

Finished up cutting the solid blue fabric into strips. Taking tomorrow off and hopeful I can get some of printed blue fabric cut into strips.

Coffee is on 

8 comments:

  1. I think you are so brave doing the vlogs Dora, I'm sure I couldn't do it.. popping over to watch it now 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s fire season. Be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wind and fire are scary when they get together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see your handiwork on the video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone who's ever stood in front of a classroom knows how hard it is to stay on topic. We meander when we talk. That's the charm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pleased to read you didn't have too much damage with the strong wind gust.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are better than me. I'm not fond of making videos at all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many of the best coffee beans do not come in airtight packaging, and they also lose their aroma and flavor. The beans oxidize in the air if there is no proper seal. Look for airtight packaging, so you do not miss out on all the flavor notes. If your preferred coffee brand does not do airtight packaging, then buy a bag roasted earlier than two weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...