Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Today Is Thursday August 18 2020, This Is What Happen

 Hubby had his doctor appointment and I like a doctor who takes the patient words and spouse in consideration. They had him on TRAZADONE and after four days it pretty much quite working. The word 'Antipsychotic" is little uncomfortable but they put him on SEROQUEL in hope to calm his brain. Thinks way to much. The doctor said she didn't like to use label when I ask about what diagnosis might be. On the hand I wonder if she is trying to be kind. Then briefly brought up PERSONALITY DISORDER and she agreed with me. We all have some type of personality disorder because the world isn't perfect. No one I knew grew up Ozzie and Harriet, Leave It To Beaver, or Brady Bunch. So his next appointment is in 30 days unless there issues that comes up. He needs to get hold of the lady who runs behavior health at the clinic we use. I brought up to the doctor today about me having some talk therapy and jump thought the insurance hopes. She said it would be a lot easier and no rocking boat with my insurance carries, if I talk my primary carrier. Hubby and I have different doctors.

I accomplished some part of goal. I iron, organize and stored some fabric. Then I went with some craft supplies and got them in there proper storage. Even a little forward movement makes me feel better. I never claim to be smart but if I didn't get more fabric rest of year. It would be good choice.

Been creeping up my weight. It seem hard to juggle the three main part of losing weight. Burning calories, keep calories in check, and plenty of water. 

Couldn't figure out letter "H" for the food theme "Artist trading Cards" well I came with ham and hand mixer. Still stretching my rough draft for six pentacles. It in there in my vision part of my brain, finding it a bite of struggle. 

If it all work tomorrow  out I am planning to take my client a day of doing arts and crafts. Then Sunday I believe I will do one more video for the month. I feel I wasn't clear mainly about my ideal for a one payer system or medicare for all and my flat taxes. But I am sure I will find something else to chit chat about. 

Coffee is on

11 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your hubby but it is good that he has seen a doctor. I totally agree with you that NO ONE IS PERFECT. I also like this phrase that has been trending lately after the lock down "IT IS OK TO BE NOT OK." Glad to hear you are also up with your fabrics and craft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "We all have some type of personality disorder because the world isn't perfect." This feels particularly true in 2020.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personalities are the word, we are unique. But I sadly get what you mean. Hubby can be the sweetest and next moment BOOM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:46 AM

    As Iris said, personalities, not disorders. No Brady Bunch families here either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry to hear about your hubby. I think Covid has brought out a lot of personality disorders and mental strain. It's wise for you to get counseling yourself. I have had it since my son's passing, but now am beginning to feel that she is not really what I need.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck to hubby with treatment. Oh the puzzke has 5 faces each side

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope all works out for both of you. Too much stress these days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We grew up with Ozzie and Harriet here. Yes, I agree, most everyone has a personality disorder these days although some in our neck of the woods don't have a personality at all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whatever meds work are the best, no matter what they're called.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to read about your hubby.
    Pleased that he has seen a doctor, and I hope that everything works out ok.

    Take care

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...