Friday, August 21, 2020

Friday August 21 2020, This Is What Happen

 


It Friday and it been awhile since I took part in  PAINT PARTY FRIDAY and it been a few days since I blog. It been stressful at work and at home. In a little while I while I will update you on it.
Then been watching the DNC and now it over. As watch the convention I did some of my art. Still working slowly on my ATC; eat, food, kitchen theme. Well this is for letter "H" for "HAM" Should of made it more oval not with as big dents. Try water down acrylics on back ground.

Murphy is seem to be holding together. He has and appointment with the doctor 30 days after his last appointment. I believe in my last post I mention how doctor don't like to put labels on behavior health issue. I know mental illness isn't political correct. But there also emotional health issues.
It was mention two in briefly in conversation. P.T.S.D, although said light case. I seen plenty of cases of P.T.S.D and majority I've seen are a lot more dysfunction. Statement time...Murphy and I wasn't aloud to be dysfunction and had to face our storms with sometime hardly any thing to hold on to.
Then the other one is PARNOID without the schizophrenia. Me, personal wouldn't quite use those terms. I haven't yet meant a person without some type of trauma and know a person got diagnosed with P.T.S.D over what I call minor incident. One time care of someone and had issue about doing chores as they grew up. 
I think I use the term pessimistic instead of paranoid. He worried about election, in our community we are known as "Trump Hater" 
Statement time...Personal I feel sorry for him and wish we would get the mental health help he so  much needs. 
Well for some reason he thinks we are top list of some right conservative party list, and there going to back up all liberals and take them to GUANTANAMO BAY well I told I knew a lease three people in our community would be more on watch list. We're not number one. I honestly doubt they would even end up in Guantanamo Bay.
Statement time...Regardless I doubt Trump will leave office if he loses. And what hoping he goes to Russia....Confession time...It scares me if he win election and get a second term Sort of like riding off into the sunset. 

Then I notice most of time when Liz slips into one of her momentments. I guess that only word I can come up. Usual it can be trace back to one of her kids, there adults. This time for first time all three of them she claim they attack her, not physically. Well she usual tears up and sometime cries. 
This time she claims to taken bunch of pills. Well the amount she claims to taken was forty. Well I believe she would of been in hospital. She claims she wasn't trying to commit suicide. But just want to sleep. Opinion time...She doesn't want to or doesn't quite have the skills to face her issue. See she had quite a bit of what I would call truma and numbs her pain with beer and if it there issue that comes up she will increase her alcohol intake and or take more pills.
Most of her time is just setting on couch. One thing I notice seems to be repeating words of a therapist is "activity" like a hobby, doing basic chores and getting out and about. I sure hope "Liz" feel safe there. It would drive me batty just sitting most of day. 
Editor note...Her first husband she got divorce from is coming for a visit. Well she was married like at 16 or so and that marriage got allulled. 

Then this week with Regis his back been giving him trouble. As many you know he takes medication for his mental health. Well one of his meds isn't directly related to his mental health. He is on morphine 60 mg and his pills comes in 15 mg and is allowed to take up to 4 a day. 
Regis regular doctor who been handling his meds move to Boise and had to go another doctor. Plus a lot of doctor are now worried about prescribing opioids and controlled substance. My state of Idaho one caught with marijuana could land you into legal mess.  So now for pain they send you to a pain clinic, for main reason for this is doctor don't want harassment or visit from DEA
Most doctor I've dealt with is not all concern about marijuana. But it still illegal federal and a few states.
So if you're one prescribed or possible seeker a controlled substance it fairly good chance you will be ask to take urine test. 
Well now let get back to Regis. He and I went into the pain clinic and they went over his medication list and as most doctor ask a few question about health habits such smoking, drinking, and such. At ever doctor appointment he mention that he smokes marijuana. So they want him to take piss test. Well it comes back in there terms "dirty" 
So know meds. Regis is mental ill and someone like that you just don't jerk there meds around. Someone like that you have a plan to get them though it. His brain has either a chemical and or wiring issue. So pulling the rug from him could get a way different result them some who is normal. The stress of it could end him in to a BEHAVIORAL HEALTH UNIT OF A HOSPITAL and closes one is in Coeur D alene. 
So hopeful next week we can come up with workable plan. It just plain not right how they treat the mentally ill mostly without money.

I lack the skills expressing myself using my voice and word why they use the term verbally or verb isn't how I would express one self. Personally I would use the term adjective is words that express one self. I could be all wrong.
So I feel more confident expressing myself through my blog and youtube because I use my words is another story. 
I done a few youtube videos and it getting easier. Confession time...It getting easier but I am not total relax doing videos. I feel like my mind is mainly stuttering and my tongue  is all twisted about.
My art is one way I express myself and would be interested having someone who has degree in art and psychology and tell me about myself and why I did these piece, and what do they mean.  

Trip down to Spokane tomorrow to see my youngest and his family. He has big backyard where we can social distance. Anyhow Washington has mask mandate and I feel safer there. 

Coffee is on

17 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:49 PM

    So Regis will smoke more for the pain he suffers that he needs medication for but can't get now. It's ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regis prescription records should be available on computer from his previous doctor so the new doctor can see his problems and know he needs the medications. Or the new doctor can send a request to the old doctor ad ask for the records to be sent. He shouldn't have to be suddenly cut off from medications.
    It might help your videos if you choose a subject to talk about, then write a few things down to jog your memory, like making notes when giving a speech.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, Dora, it seems like you have a lot of problems just now. Sorry that the necessary medical help isn't available. Have a good week, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    I know what you mean about the label "PTSD" being applied quite a lot now. Once only reserved for those who had experienced combat, it is now everywhere - my sister is even using it on herself (not having had a diagnosis of such as far as I know)... but she prefers it, I think, to the word "grieving".

    I think the whole world is worried about Trump... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of health issues, good thoughts to everyone, it's tough, it really is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a nice visit. Thank for sharing your art. Happy you dropped by my blog

    Much💝love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, we are all worried about Trump ...

    But Dora, you really have your hands full right now. Don’t forget to take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lots going on, nice art.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog. Love your art.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like everyone is dealing with a lot of stress right now. Hope it passes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sorry you are going through this. I too have gone through the mill with meds for my husband. I really can't get too much into it because it makes me so angry. We have been going through this since 1990. I am glad you blogged today to tell your story that so many have. Create and live the best you can. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. The health system is broken, not just the mental health system.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope things will get better and everyone involved will get good health care. I also had a friend who went through anxiety attacks brought on by the pandemic. Luckily she recently found a good psychiatrist who helped her with appropriate meds. Take care of yourself too

    ReplyDelete
  14. Be well and happy upcoming week xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I went through hell with meds agains depression and will never walk that path again.
    Who is not a Trump-hater? (well, too many still)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Dora :) Firstly, it's wonderful to express yourself through your art. I did art therapy for years after burnout/depression/anxiety/panic disorder. It was rough and I've been there when you can't get the help you need. It's so taboo. I often said I wish I had a missing leg rather than mental health disorders. I got off meds about 10 years ago, I go the natural remedy route now. Overall it's managed my symptoms, but it's an ongoing challenge and struggle at times. I'm sorry you and yours have had such a hard time. XX

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...