Monday, August 10, 2020

Today Is Monday August 10 2020, This Is What Happen

 Not sure what should blog about. Nothing on my mind or it just mainly blank. My stress is leading to depression, although I can go through the motion of functioning. I did give my insurance a call about me getting therapy. Hubby and I are on different insurance. So marriage counseling is out. But couple counseling is in. There a few hoops I would have to go through if I decided. Well I might as well tell you the hoops. First thing I need to get a refruel from my general doctor. I can go to so my section with liaison therapist and then the therapist can send me to a regular psychiatrist. To see if I have mental illness or a personality disorder. If I come up with one of these I can have more counseling. The only people who possible don't have a personality disorder is someone who grew up Cleavers family from show Leave it to Beaver.

As for my last post I thought it would be fair to answer some question here or reply to the comments from Saturday the 8th post.

I was born here in Bonners Ferry grew up in Spokane. I've alway had interested in variety of  culture and things. As I just mention I like learning about all sort of things and I would love to attend a jewish service and closes on would be in Spokane. My husband has less 1% jewish in him and me 0.  But I know I have to wait until covid is done. I doubt we will leave this area right after retirement. We can drive to area with art and culture. Sandpoint would be closes one. Our house is paid and hopefully Trump is gone. 

Over on facebook I ask if anyone who plan to retire in next five years and what there plans. My answer...There a lot of incertains with our social security ( Trump want to mess with payroll tax) I have small I.R.A (Individual Retirement Account) but my monthly payment as best I can figure less than $1,000 a month. I am 60 and plan draw between 63 and 65...As being bored I can think of 100 and 1 project both creative and non. 

7 comments:

  1. Sorry you suffer depression, too.
    Oh. It´s not just Trump. Post is to come over at my place soon showing what retired people have to do for a living, hope you´ll be off better.
    It´s a shame over here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:06 AM

    How did we end up like this in 2020? We should be happy and satisfied. 101 projects, but can you get motivated to do them? I struggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with finding proper treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jump through the hoops, your happiness and well being are worth it.

    The stress of this pandemic is taking its toll on all of us. It’s adding to the stress we all have from our lives in general. There are days when I feel like I’m just done with everything

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, jump through the hoops, your health, metal and physical, is most important!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came up with my blog schedule just so I would have something to talk about. Each day has a topic. Today I ask a question. It makes it easier to plan things, at least for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes motivation is the hardest thing to get hold of. We want to do things and just can't get started, so we tell ourselves, "tomorrow", but tomorrow is as elusive as motivation.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...