Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Today Is Tuesday August 8 2020, This Is What Happen

 I start once again to draw something that related to terms and meaning of charity, community, string attached and or inequality. I was advise or suggested that I start with aisle. Getting the depth is tricky. This drawing been in my mind for ages or ok my third eye.

It been a while since had a dream I could recall. I found this old photo of about 5 to 8 naked boys I would guess from ages of 11 to 14 years old. Super thin not filled out and two of these boys in this picture was my son. It was all in good taste. The room I would guess is possible sauna. It had wet cement floors, a wooden bench and wooden walls. The photo was in a frame that you open like a book, off white in color. For reason my sons didn't want to say anything to their wife about this photo.

Hubby been reading about sleep hygiene. I guess as we age we worry or our health become more important to us.

Work went ok. Liz had the same clothes on. I had remind her she had same clothing for a while. I told her gentle "I like to see a new fashion statement, even if turn your clothes wrong side out" She heading to Utah with her son and his family. She ask me what I want from Utah I said find me some cotton fabric out of thrift store. I real don't need anything.

I figure with all project I need and want to do. I need to live well into my upper 80's After work I real don't do much. 

Been promising I would take Regis ghost hunting and I believe in spirits is among us. Excuse the pun but graveyards. Opinion time...They're the worst place to hunt and look for ghost cemeteries are just plain dead. Only reason they would be hanging around is there so attach to wear their body or ashes was put to rest. There plenty of lore to GREENWOOD. Plus I can get some steps in. I know Regis want to stop briefly at B&B HOBBIES Actual I want to stop in at ART SAVAGE but there not open. But hoping to a lease hit one thrift store.

Murphy did some canning of raspberries and I think he going to make some pickle beets. 

Coffee is on


7 comments:

  1. The photo must have been a candid one taken for fun. Changing clothes here is not an issue, it is so hot and humid. If your friend was living here, she ll have to shower and change clothes twice a day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to write down my dreams as I remember them. I used to have great recall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember my dreams sometimes...not all I care to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don’t remember my dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dreams can be elusive sometimes. Happy ghost hunting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you can find some ghosts. I have yet to see one. I don't know if I really want to.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...