Monday, July 06, 2020

Today Is Monday July 6 2020, This Is What Happen

I been looking at getting a set of ORCLE CARDS. I have two Tarot deck of cards the HOUSE WIFE and DISCOVERY KIT
Not a big fan of the RIDER WAITE
I been looking at some work of ANN MOURA and KIRILE ONARD. Hoping to find Orcle Cards done by either one of these people. If I can't find what I want I might order some ANIMAL ORCLE CARDS 

Actual pretty short blog post. Saw a larger owl not sure of type. Guessing it was BARRED OWL 

I was hoping to get a little more on our protest slash 4th of July parade. Our one local paper, HERALD post some photos on facebook. I was hoping to find some basic info on it. This first photo which herald had on facebook.
As you can see there some Trump flags. I have no ideal how many were in parade or who came down to watch it.
Our parade route is pretty darn short. I understand after there was gathering at our local fairgrounds. No official fireworks. My guess some might of brought there own personal fireworks.
I stayed home where it was safe.

Coffee is on

7 comments:

  1. Orcle cards? Do you mean Oracle? I don't think I've ever seen any of those. Not that I've been looking, I don't need things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, staying home is safer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:41 AM

    At least the #45 supporters are socially distanced.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you were wise to stay home Dora, better safe than sorry ✨

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I agree, staying home is smart and safe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Staying home was smart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never been a fan of Rider Waite either even though I have that deck.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...