Sunday, July 05, 2020

Today Is Sunday July 5 2020, This Is What Happen


The sunset last night was sure on pinkish side. Red sky at night sailor delight. But just read sometime they use the term shepherd instead of sailor. Even in bible they mention RED SKY And even other faith has a thing about WEATHER.
Not quite a full moon and it was pretty low in the southeast sky.
Before Hubby and I went for a drive today, we went up to landfill and took up our old dryer and gas stove.
Pile of metal all sort of shapes and such. Confession time....I look at all this scarp pieces of metal and wonder about yard art. Which I never attempted. Well I got enough on my plate.

Murphy and I went for a drive up twenty mile creek, cut cross the Bolder Creek drainage and down Katka.
Top of 20 mile before we start to head down. We were in the Purcell mountains.
A little side stream or creek. I would think it going into Boulder Creek which goes into the Kootenai River.
We did visit the wider part of Boulder Creek. We even tried gold panning and did fine a flake or two. I am still need my day job.
Part of the creek bank is starting to give way. We were careful wear we stood.
I seen this before and they look like some type of mushroom or fungi. Question time...Does anyone know what they are? 
This is up on Katka looking down on the Kootenai River. Not sure if you can see Burlington tracks are on the left hand side of the river. 

Got most bills paid for the month. Paper work done for work, well almost Liz I am going to redo. It so messy it will be kicked back to me.

Wrote up my monthly goal, a little later I will talk about them. Might even be part of tomorrow post if not that, by Wednesday. 

Got back in to saddle when comes to be accountable for my weight and health. Today I had 1501 calories which is slightly under and no food after seven in evening.
First meat I had was 1.7 ounce of country sausage...Not sure if link will WORK But the best part of sausage is Niacin

Coffee is on

 

9 comments:

  1. I love the water photos and the little waterfalls. Niacin is one of the B vitamins, B3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:13 AM

    It looks like you had a nice outing. Do you have to pay to dump your old dryer and stove?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty drive!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mountains sure are nice an the river looks terrific, we love water scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed your gorgeous photos up the creek! The link needs a sign in so I didn't bother.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The river looks nice. A great getaway for a day! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sunset pictures and the river is so nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty pictures. Well, not of the dump...

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...