Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Today Is Wednesday June 11 2020, This Is What Happen

Got my summer alter up. I am pretty sure we won't be having any sort of gathering, sad. But who knows.

I been looking if there any current facilities mental derange people. Opinion time...President Donald trump needs to be place in mental or behavior hosptial with no chance or very tiny chance he can be released.
His behavior shows he has no empathy, he blames a lot of cataclysm on others...like that man who was pushed in Buffalo New York is ANTIFA protester. Opinion time...Anyone who doesn't agree with President ( Dictator Trump) 100 percent and his FASCISM Ideal and is considered enemy of state. Help us all if he get second term.

Usual on Tuesday I tend to eat more so called junk food. Not saying I don't have junk food on other days. But in smaller amounts.

Just sign up for BUCKET LIST. Right now I have three places I would like to see is BROOKLYN ART LIBRARYNATIONAL QUILT MUSEUM and SMITHSONIAN 
I am sure they will be other things to be add to my bucket list. Just listed the places I want to visit.

I live in PANHANDLE HEALTH DIST which covers the five northern counties of Idaho. Right now they have been 115 confirm cases of Covid and some may no longer be effected.
So far none in our county that been test positive.

Hubby came back from the doctor and he usual use a Phyiscan Assistant and for some reason he could do foot exam for therapeutic shoes. So the regular doctor in office did it.
So now on to podiatrist. Which we found out he has a bunion and I see plenty of bunion on my job with some of my past client. Never notice it on my Murphy. Just went and looked at. 
 When dealing with bureaucracy one might as well do it there way. Or you will go no where.
He had some kidney damage although it has improved. 

Got my micophone for my camera, now waiting for little connection for my Kodak camera. Yes on camera there a mic but I have talk or lightly yell, for it to pick up my voice. I plan to do a video around the 16th.

Dinner meat was halibet. 

Coffee is on

9 comments:

  1. I agree about trump. I've never eaten halibut. I should eat more fish, usually I have canned tuna or canned herrings, about three times a week, other times I have beef, like a small steak or some beef potroast, or maybe ham with a salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, that man cannot be president, he´s just babbling away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dinner looks scrumptious. That is amazing your county has no cases of coronavirus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever Mr Trump leaves the WH for a get-away, I wish someone would change the locks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’d love to see them invoke the 25th amendment, but Republican Senators lack a spine ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That President dude is nutty. That fish dinner sure looks good, I'll bet it is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you this president is a living joke, how is it possible to vote for such a clown ? I am in the middle of moving !!Lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We could have gotten rid of the orange menace, but the GOP won't. I mean, he was impeached...

    ReplyDelete
  9. lots going on there

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...