Tuesday, June 09, 2020

Today Is Tuesday June 9 2020, This Is What Happen

Could grip about the weather. But it is what it is. We had whites hanging and last two days it been just plain wet.

Weigh in today and I was pleased with my results, 202.0 and Tuesday from let say 6 this morning and 7 it was my sugar fix. I had a hostess cup cake with creamy white feeling inside. Brownie with like the icing they put on German chocolate cake.
More of guide eating for rest of week.

Worried about my hubby health. He is diabetic and thankfull he isn't much of sugar eater. He was on I believe was 750 mg of  mediform and now he down to 500 mg of mediform.
He going to go see doctor tommow and there going to check to see if his neuropathy is from DIABETIC or to what degree. Under certain criteria a person can get special shoe or foot wear.
Confession time...I worry leaving him at home, not all that worried he going to hurt him self. He does fine when it comes to eating and such.
But his basic balance is not all that good. 
But we are not in a position for me to stay home and take care of more. He get basic done around the place, not anything else.
He was talking about putting in two windows that needs to be replace, with his balance I am afraid that possible he could get hurt. Then what do we gain. Possible a broken something or other.
Because of my job in personal care and or home care. I learn a lot of how to work with in bureaucracy works.
There truth in..."You Can't Fight City Hall"

Took Regis to Sandpoint, he want to try "Manic Shopping" and it didn't change his mood. Regis hasn't been diagonise with any type of depression. Not saying he or anyone can be depressed.

Coffee is on

11 comments:

  1. A sugar fix between 6 and 7 in the morning? Wow that's early. I get my sugar fix around mid afternoon, maybe 3pm, I usually eat three small biscuits (cookies).
    Sorry to hear your hubby's balance is not good, does ha use a cane to walk? To help with the balance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is horrible to leave in such a situation.
    When my hubby was so serverly sick I had to go to work, sat there and asked myself what am I doing here?!
    Good luck all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My need for sugar usually hits bad in the evening...I need an evening sugar fix!! I’m trying to eradicate that need...but it’s difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He needs to be very careful about his feet

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best to Regis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We sure hope your Hubby is okay and that he doesn't take a tumble when you are out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love German chocolate cake, but I hate the frosting. I guess I'm weird...

    Is there some way to get your husband one of those calling devices in case something happens while you're out? If you have to be out, this would at least give you peace of mind so that if the worst did happen, he could get assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your hubby Doctors appointment goes well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to be wild about Twinkies and Hostess cupcakes, but they don't appeal to me any more. I am not sure why. I hope you can find a way to ease your mind about your husband's safety while you are out. Liz has a good suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol sugar fixes come in all shapes and sizes - mine is chocolate.....any time of the day!
    Hoping the medical appt brings some help - for your husband and your peace of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope the doctor’s visit goes well and he does not have worsening problems with neuropathy. My wife has the start of it too and it is hard for her and worries me.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...