Sunday, June 14, 2020

Today Is Sunday June 14 2020, This Is What Happen

Weigh my self on even days. I still want to loose 2.4 pounds by the end of June. So before Thursday I will give more of report. On my health.

Murphy bought a BLACK LIFE MATTER from my daughter in law business. I like to also order a T Shirt but I am not sure what message I want to say, regarding basic human rights.
My pentagram broke and I just order a new one.

We went to the dump. Plus I post on our local facebook page. Gave away an old lawn mower and a snow blower.
Fixed a chair.
Well our new dryer should be here before end of next week.

Sharing a post I shared from face book...
When I wear a mask in public:
🔵 I want you to know that I am educated enough to know that I could be asymptomatic and still give you the virus.
🔵 No, I don’t “live in fear” of the virus; I just want to be part of the solution, not the problem.
🔵 I don’t feel like the “government is controlling me;” I feel like I’m being a contributing adult to society and I want to teach others the same.
🔵 The world doesn’t revolve around me. It’s not all about me and my comfort.
🔵 If we all could live with other people's consideration in mind, this whole world would be a much better place.
🔵 Wearing a mask doesn’t make me weak, scared, stupid, or even “controlled.” It makes me considerate.
🔵 When you think about how you look, how uncomfortable it is, or what others think of you, just imagine someone close to you - a child, a father, a mother, grandparent, aunt, or uncle - choking on a respirator , alone without you or any family member allowed at bedside.
🔵 Ask yourself if you could have sucked it up a little for them.


Coffee is on






16 comments:

  1. Good on you. Your doing what you BELIVE is the best for all
    It’s so aggravating that there are people who point fingers and critique every little thing others do
    Yes your part of the solution and your not adding t the problem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great words!
    Saturday a woman at the cash out behind me did wear a mask.
    Around her mouth. And sneezed big through her nose, why, thank you. Glad I had a proper distance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen that message about mask wearing in other places, I think also here in a newspaper. Those who need to read such a message probably won't but there's nothing we can do about them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new dryer! (We need to get a new dishwasher).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you on masks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We Americans are the only ones in the world who seem to have a problem with masks. No wonder we have the highest rate of covid 19....

    ReplyDelete
  7. No wearing a mask to protect yourself and others is just plain silly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are wearing a mask for all the right reasons Dora, if only there were more who felt the same way ✨

    ReplyDelete
  9. Regarding mask-wearing, it does seem like less folk are wearing masks while out and about around here. -makes me feel a bit uneasy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still wearing mine. Will still wear mine until all this is over. I'm considering making myself a couple more...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the mask part. I have only been out once but will be starting to go out this wek. Inhave a lot of masks ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good for you; I am also a big believer in masks. Sometimes I wonder, if the CDC had encouraged masks from the very beginning, would it have been less of a political issue? In New York masks are required in many situations but many here still oppose them (just not in public). Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope the changes last for blacks. They shouldn't have to fear the police or a traffic ticket stop. Or be chased down when out jogging by good old obys in a pickup with their guns. I like the masks, makes me feel like I'm hiding out in public. I'm socially shy anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello everyone i strongly recommend (ethicsrefinance @g mail .com) to you all they are 100% legit and reliable to deal with. i came across them on google so i contacted and to my greatest surprise they did hacks for me and i received the sum of $30,000 directly to my bank account. you all can contact them via their telegram: @ethicsrefinance

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...