Friday, June 12, 2020

Today Is Friday June 12, This Is What Happen

Work nothing new. And that fine with me.

I have an old yellow cat ziggy and he isn't aloud out during the night. He to old to handle any sort of predators.
Off our dinning room we have sliding glass door and he was seeing his own reflection and start to growl.
In his younger days he actual took on some bigger dogs.

For TV news and lot of things on PBS I like and saw this thing called AMERICAN PORTRAIT caught my attention.

Still no Covid 19 in the county I live in. But I saw this ARTICLE if 80% people wore mask, we might not to have to face second or third round of covid.
When I see the majorty in our community with out mask. It actual pisses me off. There reason and to me the main reason one wears a mask is mainly to protect others.
I wear a mask to protect you...I would like you to wear a mask to protect me.
Statement time...It F en pisses me off, because there those one who refuse to wear a mask. Now because of different factors I have to wait to see my grand daughters....Opinion time with out a medical reason and if your caught with out mask out puplic. One needs to be fined. And I don't see anything wrong with assign days to shop...
I hope our second round is cut shorter and less people dies from it.
I got a survey going my twitter page on MASK

If I didn't eat the last two things I would been with my calorie range. Since I mention my calories I might as well come clean on what I had a nectarine and strawberry.

Coffee is on

14 comments:

  1. I didn't think nectarine and strawberry would have many calories.
    I hope there is no second round of Covid, but we need to be ready anyway, just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, most are wearing masks over here and the spread is small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:05 PM

    Given the COVID numbers in your country, I think masks would be a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had totally gone off the sensible eating
    I was logging out on pasta rice and bread. Oh I love bread and it showed
    But I’ve gone back to my sensible eating plan and it’s slowly coming off again. Thank goodness
    Once I can go back to the pool it will drop of hopefully
    Yes those not doing the right thing does piss me off too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think fruit is one of two good foods for dieting...the other is veggies. As for masks...yes, wear them to protect others!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't be too concerned about a nectarine and some strawberries.

    Masks, on the other hand...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nectarines and strawberries are packed with vitamins. No worries.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fruit isn't so bad it's more chocolate bars and pastries. Fine might work good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ziggy needs to growl at those humans who refuse to wear masks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never had a cat. With all the Covid cases on the rise n parts of the US, I have a feeling that masks are going to be mandatory in a lot of places.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, people have started to not wear masks when going out around these parts. -makes me a bit uncomfortable, to be honest. I'm glad to read that your county is still Covid-free. May it remain so!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopefully there won't be a second round Dora. I thought you were going to say something terrible for your snack.. a mandarin and a strawberry wouldn't have too many calories 🍓

    ReplyDelete
  13. The nectarine and strawberry are fine calorie wise and are full of nutrition. Go for it! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The county over from mine has gotten rid of the mask requirement. The county health official was fired over it. Or she quit. Not sure. The entitled richies over there complained bitterly about the masks. (You may have seen the gun-wielders protesting before the BLM protests.)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...