Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Today Is Wednesday May 13 2020, This Is What Happen

First thing is first. I am sure I am not the only shared this posted in one of local on line paper, about our town MASCOTT. But other social media got hold of this story.  I already send out a card to him. He tells all ladies how wonderful they look. I love it when say how skinny I am. I just giggle.
There plenty things I grumble and grip about politics here, but we have some most warm heart people in my community.
Confession time...I hope the family doesn't mind I share a link.

There always project here to do. The northwest corner of shed/garage roof need some work. Before that some ceramic molds need to be moved.
Both Murphy and I went out and rearrange the ones in barn/shed, got up on molds and start to move them back farther.
I knew I was out of shape and never attempt to move any of larger and heavier molds. Good thing they weren't any of the super big ones, like the larger gnomes.
But actual all ceramic molds are still in good shape.

I been on tired side all day. 

8 comments:

  1. Yeah I see you’ve been keeping busy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Rocky sounds like a hell of a guy! I'm not much of a letter writer, but I'll try to get something off to him tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best to Rocky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing Rocky the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, all the best to Rocky, what a sweet man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, prayers to Rockey from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My good wishes to Rocky.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're keeping busy.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...