Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Today Is Tuesday May 12 2020, This Is What Happen

First of all I would like to thank those who was concern about my health and my edema. I do keep it in check. Once year I have annual physical, a once go over. Since this COVID came into our lives, things a now different.
So usual on Tuesday I have tops weigh in. But things are different. So I text our weight recorder my weight and so I can be accountable.
My home scales says 202.6 and kilograms I would be 91. But for week I have lost 1.2 pounds
Now let look at five facts on my being
1. For complete week I keep track of what ate.
2. Calorie daily average fore week is 1,900. Over by 100. My goal is to have take between 1,600 and 1,800 calories
3. Now let talk about mood, and since I am going to cover five facts. I am going to do the angry chart..so 3 days last week I was angry, 1 day was neutral, and 2 days peaceful.
4. Only three days I did make my water goal of 40 oz or more.
5. Daily steps goal is 7,500 and my daily average for week was 6,409.

Today I meant my friend Quenella at Under the Sun. We had our coffee and treats but had to take our coffee outside.
 They open last Saturday. our retail is now open. Some place there no sign on wearing a mask, and other store before you enter they want mask on. Then the local book store Mask isn't necessary but appreciated.
Most be in our community don't wear mask.

It been a while since been in a thrift store, and I am sure I was the only one with mask. I always check the fabric section, no cotton. Nothing grab my fancy. Plus I need to get the fabric in  some time of organization, I have already.
Then briefly looked at the purse. Didn't real have time to shop.
On my way out, behind the cashier desk. Hanging on end rack by children clothing I saw this cool purse. Actual it was a fun one.
Reminder I was in thrift store, It wasn't quite $24.00.
I am going back and see the brand of it, and do a little research see what it's going for on ebay and amazon.
If it cheaper on line I will get there. But if it same price or higher I will ask the management if it not sold by middle of June, if I could have it for $6.00
Most the purse are between $3.50 and $5.00 in that thrift store.

Coffee is on


12 comments:

  1. $24 seems a lot for a secondhand purse, maybe it is real leather, but still think that's too much. Hope you find it cheaper somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nice you can go out and enjoy a coffee with a friend Dora.
    Things must be a lot better where you live than what we read in the newspapers.

    Over here in Australia we are in isolation still and will be for a while. Once people start moving around from area to area our Dr advises that more people will bring more influenza and more covid unfortunately, so we stay at home at our age. Hoping for the best but it will be a long time I'm thinking.

    Wishing you all the best and thank you for your visit xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    The UK PM announced some 'cautious lifting' of restrictions... but it was all very confusing and he did not make it clear he was, at this time, really only speaking for England (though he would prefer it was for all four countries). Up here in Scotland, our FM has shown restraint, concern, maturity and determination of kind not witnessed from London. We are to stay in lockdown for at least another couple of weeks and as long as it takes for Ms Sturgeon to feel that we can safely start our return to a wider world again. The idea of going along to the cafe to meet up with friends... a very long way off. Please stay safe! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep track of my moods too with a mood tracker app on my phone. Mostly I'm happy. :) - The thrift stores down here aren't open but I do love going into them. So many treasures to be found. - I am not fan of eBay and have made my last purchase from there. It has taken another month passing and still no word on my item... So frustrating. I stick with Etsy and Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy reading about thrift shopping, do love a good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to admit I haven't missed shopping at all Dora, hopefully this will carry on after the shops are open 😀 Well done on your step average, that is a good healthy step count ✨

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're not lifting any restrictions on Long Island yet. I'm so tired of it all. But we are nowhere near ready.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray for getting to have coffee with a friend, that makes for a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for the coffee and meet-up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I may never leave the house again, being at high risk for complications if I catch the virus. I already have a rare lung disease. What a way to live! Wondering if there is a way to get some beer delivered for long-suffering and very patient husband.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you're wearing a mask, at least. I know they're annoying. Maybe others will start once the virus makes more inroads in your area.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have not been in any building other than my own home for 62 days . . . Glad you can get out more.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...