Monday, May 11, 2020

Today Is Monday May 11 2020, This Is What Happen

Quite day, and windy. Rain is coming though for the week. So I ate my lunch at Georgia plaza in town today.

Slowly been working recording info from ancestry site about my mom siblings and there spouse, slow going.

Weigh in tomorrow. Today I been having trouble with my edema. I am more swelled then usual, but I seen a lot worst case.
Very rarely I will weigh my self later part of day. If I have to go to the doctor. I usual make my appointment in the morning.
See I usual gain about five pounds of fluid during the day.
Took care of this man and his edema was so bad. His leg wraps was drench with fluids from his body. And I recall dump fluids from his boots and such. It smelled awful.
See I don't perspire like most, even in heat of summer months.

Coffee is on   

9 comments:

  1. I think ancestry is so interesting, hope your project is going well. As part of a family history project in my family, my cousin sat my great grandmother down and told her to start telling family stories from as far back as she remembers Not only is it fascinating, but I love that it's in her own voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please take care Dora. Edema is worrying. Glad you will see your doctor soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weather doesn't change much over here. Although since the lockdown our skies have been much clearer. Monica - The Yum List

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not know you had edema, it's a terrible thing. One of my neighbours has it, I don't know her very well, she has a district nurse come in every day to change her bandages and help her exercise her legs and feet. She can't walk as much as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    Edema rarely occurs on its own and is more often an advanced symptom of other conditions; definitely get everything checked out!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quite is a good thing most of the time. Looks like some others didn't read closely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rain sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dora, I had heard of Edema but had to look it up to refresh my brain box. Sounds extremely uncomfortable so I hope you feel better real soon. Hubby has been doing our genealogy for a couple of years now. It is fascinating to find out about our families. He has gone back several hundred years on both sides. I always remember a friend years ago trying to get us interested and he said it is like being a detective and the other thing he said was that it was addictive. Hubby has gotten past that initial fervor but he likes to pursue it when he has time on his hands and then tells me all that he has found. I find it really fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you're finding out lots of interesting things about your ancestors Dora ✨

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...