Saturday, May 02, 2020

Today Is Saturday May 2 2020, This Is What Happen.



Start to do celebrate Beltane, direct way of explain Beltane is about “relationships”. Usual we see children and or young people dancing around the May Pole. Or usual when pictures of Green Man and Goddess it young beautiful and perfect couples. No flaws.

Got my Beltane Altar up.

Today hubby and I did yard work, weed out both flowers beds. Only have a few Easter Hyacinths left and the deer been eating my tulips and hopeful I will get a few to bloom.
I am not having a good relationship with deer eating my flowers.

These daffodils been here for ages.

A little dis pointed in my calorie count, ate 1,928. My dietary relationship needs work on. But there more then calorie counting in my diet. No eating after 7.
Plus it looks like I will complete my steps.

Pressed out my blocks I been working on my quilt. And went though them so I could find the smallest. Now I need to square them up.



Hope you enjoy my video on RELATIONSHIP 

Coffee is on

15 comments:

  1. First time I have seen Easter hyacinths and they look so pure and lovely. Kestrel from Malaysia, our flowers are very different here. Also reading about Beltane for the first time, alter is peaceful with all the candles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your Easter hyacinths, I can't grow those, the scent is too strong for my hayfever, but they sure are pretty. I never thought of using small birthday candles for an altar, I always looked for big ones and could never get the right colours I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Beltane Altar ! In Germany they put up a "May tree" and also dance around. It's pagan use to celebrate spring. The trees are beautifully decorated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your steps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your video Dora, what a lovely spot you chose to film it. The forest of trees behind looked amazing 🌲 Still looking forward to seeing the quilt you are making when it's finished 😉 As for the diet and the steps, there are always good days and bad days, that's life 😀

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your alter is very nice and those flowers sure are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Beltane post and you sound creative and busy ~ ^_^

    Be Well ~
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I go to bed early because the longer I stay up the more I snack and the calorie count goes out the roof.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your alter and I can't wait to see your quilt. I'm still making face masks. I watched your video and while I was reflecting back on past relationships that I've had it always seems to come full circle back to my relationship with myself and also the relationship I have with my God. For me, that's my internal compass to keep me hopefully moving in the right direction. Most times I just get in my own way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The deer may be eating your flowers but it's nice to see the deer. They are beautiful creatures.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...