Sunday, May 03, 2020

Sunday May 3 2020, This Is What Happen



After our bowl of cream wheat and little bit of the Sunday news. We head to town I drop hubby at Super One he started to shop. I quickly ran over to Safeway and got both our medication. There quite a few churches on south hill, and thought of driving by, to see who was holding services. I only drove up a short distance. Because I change my mind.
We want to get out of store before the churches was let out. Not sure who held service and didn't want to be in store when churches service were let out. First Sunday that churches could hold service here in Idaho. But they still had to practice social distance.
It took me a few minutes to find him in the  store, and he was pretty much done. Won't say my counting is spot on. Counting Murphy and I in super one there was only 9 people wearing mask. With there employees and the shoppers I am guess there was about 100 people in store. So that means the majority had no mask.

We live by the local Orthodox church and they weren't having services.

Murphy and I started to build a bat house. But I call it our bat duplex. For now it all frame in and back wall is attached.
I was surprised how many boards we need to put a shell around it. We have a pile of cedar boards about ¼ inch thick and different lengths. All of our over 36 inches, and I don't think any of them our over 72 inches.
Ok, I should mention we did back side. Well reason it didn't get finished is rain came in.

Also set up my bullet journal for month of May. I did month goals
  1. Is to make six mask
  2. Quilt blocks is to square them up
  3. Lay them out, pin sheet
  4. If there chance line up the fabric for slashing or some might call it framing
  5. Finish work book for the Impress card
  6. Do some you tube videos, if I figure it out and if I have time I might do some pod cast.
At first I had more on monthly goals. I came to realize I had over extend my self. See I still need to go to work.
Haven't yet done my weekly goals.

Coffee is on

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very full day.

    Around here we haven’t started to reopen. All religious services are being done via Zoom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over here, the public have to wear masks and almost every one has been following instructions. Only about 9 wearing masks of about 100 people is frightening. Hope your bat house gets done. Are you expecting Batman to drop in for coffee?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I should make some goals instead of languishing. Ha! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only got two things on my monthly list. I'm aiming for 20 blog posts in May and walking three miles every day. I'm going to add a goal for reading and a couple of other things I'd like to get done by June 1. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to set monthly goals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stay safe! I am glad you wore a mask even though a lot of folks did not.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good idea with the list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a lot of people not wearing masks, not surprising though. A bat house sounds really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Churches could meet here, with precautions, but I think only one did.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sad to hear that people aren't wearing masks. They are awkward, but they get easier with practice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Bullet Journaling. Soup's on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so different over here Dora. We are all definitely practising social distancing and being super careful etc but at no time have we had to wear masks.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...