Saturday, May 16, 2020

Today Is Saturday May 16 2020, This Is What Happen

We're letting the neighbors use our garden space, so they did some planting. I been weighing my self of even days, I was up little.
Last days I haven't keep track of what I ate.

I been sort of planning what I want to next week for my art project(s) So today I finished up ATC and add to my collection, I did an egg plant using color pencils.

I need and want to loose weight and I am collecting up ATC food base theme. I got this one off e-bay.
I'm trying to somewhere between 25 and 30 theme base food cards.

I thought briefly post about art I don't like. I was going to say it was ABSTRACT ART, but I have found few pieces done that would be considered abstract.
Then quite a few times I heard people say "Don't you see it" looking at an abstract piece, and the direct answer is "No".
The other art I thought it would be PROPAGANDA ART but any creative piece could possible persuade or influence.
Even my two piece of art post, could bring feeling and opinion
Photos like they have on Jehovah Witness watchtower. There not the first one who promote perfectness.
Hitler Third Reich and FDR also used propaganda in many forms . Plus these two weren't the first to do it.
Maybe there truly not a type of art I don't like. But there is as single individual piece I don't like.

 Murphy and I put fence guard to protect one of our tree, that the deer been bothering.
This might be the only time I can get a photo of my purple and yellow iris photo together. Look like we're in for some drenching rains tomorrow.

I did video of our YARD and also film anther one. Which I want to practice editing it. So hopefully toward end of next week I can share it.

Coffee is on

9 comments:

  1. Your purple and yellow tulips look beautiful. I've seen a lot of art I don't like, usually stuff like "Blue Poles" which to me just looks like someone squirted and splotched paint all over a canvas, then there are others which aren't a picture, just colours and I do like them, so it's all a matter of personal taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice eggplant ATC. There is some abstract I like but not easy for everyone to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice that you share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:38 AM

    Are deer a pest species in your country? There seems to be a lot of them and they cause problems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice eggplant. We have several food theme items in our kitchen. I always thought abstract art translated to can't paint.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice eggplant. And I love the flowers.

    Yeah, the Watchtower is propaganda. But I think the Jehovah's Witnesses are OK. They would wish me good morning at the train station when I was commuting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Art is very healing ~ keep creating ~ Xox

    Be Well, Be Safe,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Art is in the eye of the beholder. Glad to hear your eclectic tastes don't push out any types.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the flower pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...