Friday, May 15, 2020

Today Is Friday May 15 2020, This Is What Happen

I have enough on my plate right now. Being bored would take a bit of doing. Regis is building models mostly space and ufo.
Well Liz is interested in doing WWI Tri plane. Those two have model building experience.
I promise them I would get my self a model and make something with them. I've done the rockets and shot them off.
But that the only model building experience I have. I know about scale because I do other art projects and such.
The thing is I don't know what model I would like to do. At sometime I would like to do a fairy community scene, with buildings and the entire shebang.
See it good for them to do something. But I real don't want or need anymore items around the place.
Statement time...I've seen some pretty cool lay out when it comes to a fairy community.

For PAINT PARTY FRIDAY I did an ATC (Artist Trading Card) and also use it as an art abandonment in my community.
Still working on my food/eating/cooking theme. This is my devil egg one. Material I used it wax paper, wrapping paper, ink, color pencil, acrylic paint, and Styrofoam.
And glue.

Coffee is on  

19 comments:

  1. Deviled eggs, a thing of beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was more creative with crafts. Those rocket kits sound fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious card.
    Happy weekend, be well♥️🍰

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am impressed with all of the media you used. Very creative! Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you bring along one of your ongoing projects to work on while they work on models?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful projects for this stay at home time! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My ex-the-first used to make model planes, some were really large and we had a WW2 bomber about 18 inches long sitting on top of the TV and others, including a chinook helicopter were hung from the ceiling in my son's room, then when Cyclone Tracey blew through Darwin, a lot of families with little kids came to live in temporary housing (tents) in the Army barracks yard behind our house, so he took down the models and gave them to some of the kids so they could have toys. I would also love to build fairy villages and such, but have no room for them, nor do I have the patience anymore to sit and build.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A yummy card Dora. Happy you dropped by my blog

    Much🏞love

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW...really impressive work...your card looks amazing!😊😊

    Many thanks for your visit, and your great comment...I so appreciate it!😊😊

    Have a fabulous weekend...and stay safe!

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the artist freedom you express. Also. I would like to do a fairy garden as well but no model building for me. I can't stand the smell of that glue.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fairy land would be great. No boredom here either. Interesting card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun mix media artwork ~ fairy gardens are always lovely ~

    Be Well, Be Safe,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Our community has a fairy house making contest, tea party and "parade" from a garden ship to the toy store (about 8 blocks) most years ... Hope we have one again next year!!
    Happy PPF! And enjoy the coffee! 🍡

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...