Sunday, May 17, 2020

Today Is Sunday May 17 2020, This Is What Happen

Stage 2 start yesterday here in Idaho, which means restaurant can have indoor setting, as long as there seating plan is approve by local health dist. Our would be panhandle health.
Then also beauty and barber shops can be up. Then also indoor gym and recreational areas, But not sure of protocol. 

Early afternoon Murphy and I went for a drive. I want to check out our town of Bonners Ferry and see what was going on, inside of vehicle. Confession time...I was being a busy body.
Didn't drive down and around every nook and cranny.
But the churches who leans more to conservative was holding services. As for eating establishments there were cars in parking lot. But Church haven't complete let out. I heard chic chop Saturday was complete packed.
.
Got a mask done, and going to delivered it tomorrow. This time I use t-shirt fabric and don't like it as well as interfacing.
Start anther artist trading card. Right now I cam waiting for glue to dry. Ok, hope you don't mind me bragging about my self. But I am using a plastic condiment container, for part of it.
No more...
Starting to gather up items for up coming collage for one my pages, for  the BROOKLYN ART LIBRARY and I been looking though DIGITAL LIBRARY there. Not sure if I can or not. When  I got my sketch I opt out for digital, and now I am having second thoughts.
The things I am looking for is from WWII, greatest generation, and starting of the baby boomers. I'm ok on war picture from that area. But there more to a war then the guns and such, rations, war bonds, Rosie the riveter, GI bill, Suburban homes start to grow after the men came home for WWII. This page will cover the 40's and 50's

I was asked about deer and if they were a pest. My honest answer is yes. There a 12 foot fence around our yard. I pretty much gave up on my flowers or I won't increase any my flower beds.
My Aunt said there was $1,200 difference between first and second cutting of hay.

Last thing I ate was air popcorn. Stayed with in my calorie count and no food after 7pm. Hopeful scale will be nice to me.

Coffee is on

10 comments:

  1. It's nice that people can begin to get out and about again, but we all still need to be very careful and not be in crowds anytime soon. I read in my newspaper today, that South Korea, which has been doing so well, now has a second wave of the virus with people getting sick again. So it's possible everywhere else might also get a second wave. I'm prepared to stay home as long as it takes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see things reopen...we are still in lockdown here...DC Metro area. But where my mom lives they just did the first easing of restrictions.

    Good job on a good day of eating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting on the stage 2 opening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In theory we're in Stage 2 here too, but in reality most everything has been open all along, not many masks and little social distancing. People have ignored our Governor all along, but he is quite a dunce.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NY is starting to ease restrictions in parts of the state, but not here on Long Island, where we got hit very hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MA is only beginning ~ church and construction sites this week ~ then hair salons and barber shops next week ~ etc. Schools and colleges are closed til Sept ~ Difficult times ~

    Be Well, Be Happy,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where I am, things are opening but you have to wear a mask and there's a capacity for most places. Car traffic has already picked up. But still no school for the rest of the school year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope soon everything will be good:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What your state is calling stage 2 and what my state is calling stage 2 are completely different things. Fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good on you for the mask. I bet you can find some fascinating info on Rosie the Riveter.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...