Tuesday, May 05, 2020

Today Is Wednesday May 5 2020, This Is What Happen


Got a few things accomplish today, or fairly good step toward something.
Murphy and I finished the bat house, hopefully soon the bats will be comfortable in there. In our stack of lumber usual there bats sleeping.
Also I got my blocks all squared up. Now I am ready to pin it on ole sheet, to see the lay out. Figure out the sash on it. Or some might call it the framing.
Made all my steps, which is 7,500
Kept my calorie in check fairly well, over by 60. I am limited my calories between 1,600 and 1,800 and see how that works.
So I ate 1860 calories today.

Not sure were I need to continue with larger bed room. I been working on that all last week. Taking a few items to our local thrift store. And got things sort in to piles.
I believe my next step would be work on fabric piles. Sort fabric down to larger and smaller piece. Then take smaller pile and sort it by colors.

Started these totes for my smaller cuts of fabric. I been pleased way it working out.

Not sure what T.O.P.S organize is going to do. But what the decision my state of Idaho has made and people behavior, I decided for mainly safety issue, I won't be returning to T.O.P.S
No one has tested positive for Covid 19 in my county, Boundary. Last figure I heard just under 60 people been tested. The county population is about 12,000. So only half a percent been tested.
Notice majority of people don't wear mask around here.
Here in Idaho we're in STAGE ONE. I haven't been to any stores other then grocery store. But there some local people think we should go to Stage two, in county. Since we have no positive cases known.
So they want to hoist out the mayor, using term tyrannical. Such big words. I am afraid when the positive cases comes to our ares, it going to hard and fast.
So I will continue wearing my mask, and only going to places that is deem necessary. Which is work and to the grocery store.

Coffee is on

12 comments:

  1. You're right about the virus. Lift the restrictions too soon and the virus spreads rapidly. But I think, with no cases in your county, you could ease up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo, first, it's Tuesday not Wednesday but it was the 5th when you wrote this post. :D Second, congratulations on getting your steps in AND for wearing your mask when you go out. I'll be wearing mine too until I see this crap subsiding which apparently isn't going to be anytime soon depending on who you believe. I don't feel like I can trust anyone in our government at the moment and honestly I'm just so done with all of them. Can't wait to see your quilt. Stay safe up there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:40 AM

    It may be that the worst threat to rural areas in your country has passed. I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bat house looks good, I hope you get bats in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you guys on the bat house. You are organized and also sensible about masks too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're doing the right thing Dora, hopefully more will do the same. You sure are getting your materials organised well, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our state is opening up. I have no idea why some people still think the virus is a political issue. So they rebel here to do anything opposite what the democratic governor says, thinking they're cool to do that and its just really stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think wearing a mask when you're out n' about is a good idea. Hey, I like the Bat Cave!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on the bat house.
    I think wearing a mask when you are out is a good idea.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job on the bat house. Your fabrics are way more organized than my yarn :) As for masks and such--people just won't get it until someone gets sick. I hope no one does, but some people won't accept reality until they experience it personally. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your health and safety has to be number 1. I hope you get some bats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bat box?!? You lucky people. We had bats round our home in UK. They used to flit over the garden at dusk (maybe they still do) and F and Mr B would lie on the lawn and watch them. I lay with them just to keep them warm you understand. F wanted a bat box but read you have to fix it to the highest part of house, which in our case was (on every side) over a door way. Apparently one really does not want bat-scat on the doorstep.
    We have bats here in Greece too - we see them flicking over the acacias on the beach at dusk each day.
    Have you every heard Captain Beaky? Look it up on You Tube. F and Mr B might be nearly OAP but they love Captain Beaky.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...