Saturday, May 23, 2020

Saturday May 23 2020, This Is What Happen

Might as well tell you about our trip into town. Oh nothing happen. We, as husband and I load up trash can and had to drive though town, the dump or land field is up on North side of Bonners Ferry. There were 2 transfer station a lot closer. There closed and some says it's because of the Covid 19 and other say it because of budget.
Thankful we didn't loose any trash.
On the way back we stop in at the gas station to get some non ethanol gas for lawn more and such. Next stop was auto supplies store. I need a battery for my fitbit and got wind shield wiper for car. 
Store just look to crowed.
Oh, Yes and on way though and back. Passed the local farmers market. Looked fairly crowed and what we could see passing buy no one had mask on.

Most of yard is mowed and did load of laundry. Hung it out to dry. My dryer went out and order a new one. There on back order until middle of June.

If your wondering why I am posting a bunch of people setting in a small church. As you might notice no one has mask on.
There here to listen to our state representative "Heather Scott" and if you want to know about her google "Heather Scott of North Idaho" and I am sure there will be plenty on her. She and lawyer  been having gatherings all over North Idaho. And calling the gathering "The Virus That Tried To Kill Our Constitution and What We Can Do About it" There is a photo of faces Editor Note...I decided not to post it... of those who attend, and someone did make a video of it. Although I never heard it. I actual know one person in crowed. I notice the lack of mask and hubby notice lack of teeth. I also heard that there was even people out side listening.

Hubby needs help with dinner. 

Coffee is on

18 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:34 PM

    That photo is shocking. It is exactly what people should not be doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interestingly the 9th Circuit just ruled against a group of California pastors who wanted their churches open. The Court says the Bill of Rights is not a suicide pact, that freedoms have to be tempered with common sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actual this isn't a church service. Heather Scott is one of my representative at state level. They been meeting in different place of worship, more or less having what they call discussion groups.

      Delete
  3. This virus will take its toll

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The Virus that tried to kill our Constitution"?? What a load of rubbish.
    I'm glad your dryer didn't break down during your winter, at least now you can hang things outside in the sun to dry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS, I heard Donald Trump on our news last night, demanding that Churches reopen and if they don't he will over ride Govenors from states and make them open. He says America needs more prayer, not less. More prayer is fine, but pray at home, not in a crowded church.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, no masks and social distancing!!We are still quite strict here on both, even in elevators (3 persons only per time) and of course in supermarkets where there are queues outside as they limit the numbers shopping inside. Floors now have been taped with grids and we have to stand in the squares away from each other. I had to mow my lawn too and had to use tape to put together my garmin (like fitbit) as the strap broke. Can't get it repaired until the shop opens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only hope for them that the virus doesn't enter the church and they all will end up in hospital or cemetary ! Already now the US has the highest level of death of all countries !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Someone I know (a person with a PhD!) posted on Facebook that "if people can stand in line at Wal Mart they can go to church and we need more prayer". I was so upset, living in the state that has had the most loss of life in this time. Apart from the fact that many people use Wal Mart for groceries and not for recreational shopping at this time, apart from the fact that some major outbreaks were started by people going to birthday parties, church or funerals, what we will need is hope that these people don't spread "it" to hundreds of others. That photo gave me chills in a bad way. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. We just don't understand why people object to wearing a mask to help protect others, very selfish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone seems to think because places are opening back up that they don't need to take care and wear a mask anymore which is crazy. The virus is still out there killing people. Wear a mask and wash your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "I notice the lack of mask and hubby notice lack of teeth."<--LOL, lack of teeth, LOL...

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...