Sunday, May 24, 2020

If I didn't snack my calorie count would be ok, and with in goal. So if I left these foods out of my diet...Peanut butter, toast, apple, candy, filbert, wheat thins, and filbert, a total of 571 calorie or even if I just ate half the 571 calorie. I would be between my goal of 1,600 and 1,800 calories.

I did get a chance to do some fabric sorting and organization. I decided hang fabric and let it dry a little. I got it drench and usual the wind here will moister out.

It was lovely day, so decided to set up my iron out on the deck.

Regis had an accident and got burn and end up at burn unit, HABOR VIEW and he end up with mainly 1st and 2nd degree burns, on his one arm, not sure which one. On his throat and chest. But from chemicals he got some internal burns in his throat, which was there main concern.

Sawyer called and I found out. He and wife have a squatter took over one of there rentals. His old renters let someone else move in, and had them fill out a renter application. And lied on it. So they told them they weren't interesting in renting and need to leave the premises. And they told him they weren't going to leave.
So now my son and his wife will have to take them to court. Since the covid it look like it will be six months or longer for they can get a court date.
Now there worry how much damage they will do. Plus squatter have done this before and knows the laws dealing with rentals and such.

My check will be down half. I mention to hubby we get practice living on social security. I figure his and my check will be about what we will retire on.

I finely did some editing on my last VIDEO

Coffee is on







10 comments:

  1. Poor Regis!

    Sawyer will have his hands full with that squatter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peanut butter is okay as a substitute if you can't eat nuts, like me with my broken back teeth, but use half the amount on your toast or whatever you spread it on. The apple is good too, vitamins and fibre in that. I would suggest leaving out the candy and things like cookies and doughnuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any more details on Regis' accident? Inquiring Minds Want to Know-!??

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a wide-ranging post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about Regis' burn. Awful about that squatter it sounds criminal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those burns don't sound good and neither do the squatters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The law is frustrating in the case of the squatters. You should be able to just kick them out.
    Burns sound awful. I think that might be the worst injury of any.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope things get better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That accident sounds awful. Burns are serious.

    Can Sawyer call the cops on the squatters? It's not like they're there with permission.

    ReplyDelete
  10. squatters are such a pain in the butt to try to get out. Happens around here a lot, too, and gives landlords a very big headache and financial loss.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...