Monday, April 27, 2020

Today Is Monday April 27 2020, This Is What Happen


Breakfast I ended eating 679 calories. Not going much into it. My lowest thing then was vitamin C and the highest was B12.

Went to work today. Got in 7.75 hours.

But in the evening I seem to munch down on the sweets.

Made a decision, to clean the bedroom. Right now I start on larger extra bed room. For 18 minutes I clean or what every.
I found a package sock I bought some time ago. Then I bought my grand daughter clothes from thrift store. There being return back to the thrift store, it only one of those grocery plastic sack. With a few other items.
Then for fabrics I just toss them up by the head for now. I think I am going to put items in pile and go though them.
I am taking photos as I go. So hopeful I and my reader will see progress.

Weigh with my tops group tomorrow, and paid the safety deposit box today..

Coffee is on

13 comments:

  1. My girlfriend’s daughter is helping her de clutter their house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I munch down on chocolate in the evenings after dinner while I watch TV, but I'm careful now and don't munch as much as I used to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the bedroom. I should!!!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Ambitious project, decluttering ..l

    ReplyDelete
  5. Decluttering is a never ending task here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that I have time to declutter before we move, I can't because nobody takes it everything is closed I have to wait until May 11 if I start now we have to live with boxes and bags ! So I leave everything like it is !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your sewing project turns out like you hoped.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First timer here. I love fabrics, love organization, art work, and eating! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pep:

    I TOO have had a lot of night-time sweet "munchies" lately. I am not sure why they have been especially strong for me the last two weeks. But it is REALLY very, very hard for me to not want to nibble all evening.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy de-cluttering and sorting.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Evenings are my toughest, too. I do great during the day, but the evenings really get me. So far so good tonight. I've got my virtual Weight Watchers group in the morning and that should give me a good helping of inspiration. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck on the cleaning.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...