Thursday, April 09, 2020

Today Is Thursday April 9 2020, This Is What Happen.



Couldn't believe I pin an stack of mask I was working on, and notice the mistake when I was pretty much done. I put it all in wrong order. But that ok I can re-cut it for a younger face.
But for some reason I had trouble with my bobbin thread and attaching the elastic.

Our washing machine came, well I should say it was drop off at closes home depot. Which is just out side of Sandpoint.
So we went down and picked it up. Got into basement and hook up with out any trouble. Plus ran the cleaning cycle though it.

Clean out my car, and before the virus hit. I bought this fabric from a thrift store, and there is thrift stores that uses heavily perfume laundry detergent. Hopeful hanging it on clothes line and letting it flap in breeze will air it out a bit.
I heard Ben Franklin was into air baths. I guess he open all the windows in his place and let the breeze come though as he sat naked.

Still need to vacuum my car out.

My crocus are in bloom. These are in my royal sunshine bed. I dug part of this bed up last fall Want to plant a tree in the north end of bed so there some type shade on north side of house. The sun beats in there during the late afternoon in summer months.

Coffee is on

11 comments:

  1. I love that the machine went without a problem. Very cool. I remember when we got our new one. Oh boy, I was happy. Still am. Works great. Happy Weekend and Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Washing machines are heavy. Those masks are tricky to put together, have to really pay attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for new washing machines! If I bought heavily perfumed fabric, I'd be washing it instead of just airing it. Heavy perfumes give me migraines so washing out all traces is better as far as I'm concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great masks. hope you are all staying safe there. I think I've had a mild case .. not surprising as I work in the hospital and its been heavy going with it since the beginning of march. I'm just starting gardening with some seeds in the greenhouse. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dora, would you go to my Facebook page and tell them I'm in Facebook jail for a week, some folks wonder why I'm not posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mask is pretty though and I'm glad you finally got your washing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you got your washing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay washing machine :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi everyone, I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from
    Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly I thought it was a scam, and then I decided
    to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I
    confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to 12,000 $ , which I
    requested for business. This is really good news and I am so happy that I
    advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to
    apply through their email (text or call) +1 315-329-6320 There are sincere
    loan lenders!

    They are able to lend you a loan.
    Contact Mr Anderson
    E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com
    Telephone: +1 315-329-6320
    Visit the office address @ (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240) .

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...