Thursday, March 19, 2020

Today Is Thursday March 19 2020, This is what happen.




Dear my fellow Earthlings.

I honestly thought I wouldn't be writing to you all. It doesn't matter were your at in our world. There is pandemic called COVID 19 and there certain things that is asked all of us to do.
Most of us our willing to play our part in lessen that spread of this virus.
But some because of our jobs, we can not totally isolate our self. At this point I would like to apologize for those who I miss.
The grocery store clerk has nothing to do with store inventory. So no need to be rude to them. Wash your hands as you go into the store, and when you leave. If there no washing station in front of the store, go to there bathroom and wash your hands.
Statement time...Do not be greedy on your purchases. We all need the same basic items. Your not the only person who needs to wash your hands.
For the owner and mangers of stores...remember here in United States there only should 10 people in 

a gathering. Or people needs six feet a part. And today I seen a place that there was well of the limit.
Bankers and tellers there in same boat as clerks in store. Money is washable if your handling cash for what every reason. If you get chance wash with soap and water. Believe me it quite dirty and full yuk everything. Then today most of banking can be done on line or with ATM machine.
Those who are in caregiver field. We want the best for who we take care for. But we don't want to spread any virus around. If all possible stay home and follow health regulation. Like mainly wash your hands and try not to send us out in public.
Postal works and fright hauls. When you send out any thing wash your hands before handling your items. And if it possible wash items you send or receive.
If you don't have a job that can't total isolate, I understand. But try to keep your self from going out to the very bare minimum. So wash hands, keep what can clean and cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
If I could I would be doing self quarantine.

Way to much sweets and haven't been focus on loosing weight. Or fell super short in healthy habits.
We have two window to replace in our place, and Murphy mention that no home project this year. I even asked if we was going to hire the windows to be put in.
He said no.
He ask about ordering some veggie seeds. I said “The garden needs to go down in size, way to big for just two people.
So this weekend we will go though the seed inventory.
Paid bills, came to just under $400.

Coffee is on

18 comments:

  1. We are living in strange times

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am staying home as much as I can and always wash my hands as soon as I get home anyway, so that habit is easy to keep. I thought about washing my money, but haven't done it yet. I only have a few notes in my purse anyway and about a dozen coins that I have had since before the virus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    I have to travel today - needs must - but have hired a car so that don't need to go by pubic transport. Who needs zombies when you can have a virus...?! Stay well and safe. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why not grow a big garden?
    Give extra veggies to friends and neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good tips, stay safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. might be a good idea to plant a garden, except we are not good at that our neighbour is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh not sure where I got those little picture stands...maybe the dollar store or a craft store.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It really is strange out there and overly quiet too. Be safe and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good advice Dora, the hardest thing of all is to try and remember not to touch your face 😊 Happy weekend ✨

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I go shopping I wear rubber gloves like the nurses have. Fortunately we have always a good stock at home so we didn't have to do some shopping now while everybody is toilet paper hunting !

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're all doing a lot of hand washing over here too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. In Canada we are almost locked down. We have been this way for a week. We are determined to flatten the curve!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous3:20 PM

    I can't understand why people take out their frustrations on shop staff. It is an awful thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is an awful thing, yes. I know people (I live in upstate New York) being laid off. We must somehow focus on the good around us. Yesterday, I did some supermarket shopping and thanked the checkout clerk. We shop there often and he's checked out us before. He looked at us, almost in disbelief. They are essential, as are home health aides. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some of the "dirt" on money is because the ink never fully dries. So some of that is just ink rubbing off.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We have no stations/bathrooms in our grocery stores! Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. When did you first become aware of the Wuhan coronavirus? I was looking at my old blog posts and realized that I first mentioned it back on January 5th!

    In any case, please take care. I know you can't self-isolate but there still are a lot of things you can do to protect yourself.

    Am attaching a link to something written by a friend of mine to give you an idea of what we in Hong Kong have been doing for a number of weeks now:-
    https://www.littleadventuresinhongkong.com/coronavirus-in-hong-kong/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Basic common sense. Wash hands. Don’t stand too close and avoid touching
    This was we all keep eachother safe

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...