Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Today Is Wednesday March 18, This Is What Happen.


Yesterday was a full day. And not so much today, hopeful tomorrow and Friday will be middle of road.
I mange to get a walk in.
Took my camera a long. So in (brackets) I will sort of tell about my walk and area.

Stop in at Regis to explain to him what going on with removable of his stint in his pancreas. Well I got a call from his doctor office and all procedure at the SURIGAL CENTER is being cancel to farther notice.
At first they want me to take him to Inland Imagining. But since our hospital have and x-ray and ct scan. It can be done here. (beginning of my walk looking southwest)

So I stop in to get a few items and some Corona Beer. No toilet paper, or paper towel on the shelf. I don't even bother asking the clerks and once there in, there gone. Even with limits they put on them. I figure I have about 2 months worth of toilet paper. When it down to last 3 or 4 rolls I will start hunting. Three main things was to get some kitty food, spic and span, trash bags and tooth paste.

I know I done a few things around the place. I did mange to get a walk in. The ground is little muddy.
I should be doing something but not. I did take morning dishes as hubby headed off to Laundry Mat. We need to get our septic system pump that hooked in to our washer.
(Mid point in my walk...looking southwest)

I am looking at to sew some strips together so I can make more blocks. Then there the apron I been working on and just a little more bias to put on. And I did ruff sketch of carrot being grated.

The other day or so. I got my tarot work book and there was a fill in blank...from the empress card.
I adore....Essence of every inch of being. From every little or big accept of being.
(End of walk and last photo...looking southwest)

Coffee is on


10 comments:

  1. I suspect that by the time you're almost out of TP, there will be an abundance of it out there. Those that are hoarding now won't need any more for a good long while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope the panic settles and people can learn to embrace the new world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think more people need some beer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you still have some snow on the ground, hope it warms up for you soon. No toilet paper here either, not much of anything at all. But I have enough, for a while at least.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 months supply of toilet paper is not bad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looked like a beautiful day for a walk. I hope all of this panic buying comes to a halt soon. I'm not panic shopping. I refuse. I believe that there is enough to go around for everybody on this planet and I won't let the greedy ones change my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't understand the hoarding of t. paper since there IS showers in the bathroom.

    That corona beer looks good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That beer is everywhere now, huh? Saw it just today on the pavement (see tomorrow).

    ReplyDelete
  9. The real shortages are surgical masks and protective wear for doctors, nurses, and health care technicians. This is scary.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...