Saturday, March 21, 2020

Today Is Saturday March 21 2020, This Is What Happen


Hoping to have this posted earlier then this. But complete a few things and other so called facts of life.

I finished the apron I started like over two years ago. Maybe tomorrow our Sunday the 22nd I will get the chance to make an you tube video. I believe I only made ONE last month. Finding the time or for anything or organize my time is sometime is more likely story.
I will wear my new apron as I am filming. Not sure what it will be on. I am still working on getting 100 subscribers to my channel so then I will have a give away.

I did finish up anther artist trading card, and will be keeping it for my own collection. I am going though the alphabet and do two letters each something related to food or eating.
This “C” is carrot related and now I am trying to figure out how to do a broken “cup” of spilled “coffee”

Not a front line medical person. But my client deserve someone to make sure there safe and carried for. So for now I am going to keep there activities to outside world to a lower level and round less people.
For a while I am going to 3 days a week. Look like I will be going in on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Between 2 I believe I should be getting in between 12 and 20 hours a week. My regular hours is 30 

Friday I was with Liz in one of outdoor store, and it was busy and crowed. People was buying bullets like crazy. Here in United States the CDC recommends people be  6 feet apart (1.82 Meters) apart, and no more then 10 in gathering for COVID 19
Well they were more then 10 in building and closer then 6 feet apart. I went outside and that wasn't the only reason. There was two YAHOO was bragging how many guns and bullets they have and there was sitting up on some Mountain road and just waiting for someone to drive up, and their going to shoot them.
Opinion Time...I find these people boorish and irritating So I remove my self from the place and there also were imbecile and ignoramus,
I was about ready to say I feel sorry for theme that they can't express there feeling or cover them up by using violent.

Fairly sure I won't be going to Grand daughter birthday party in April. We will send a gift to her. I am one who can't total isolate because of my work. Main reason I don't want to spread the virus. Plus is it could be ASYMOPMATIC. So these other diseases. Famous one would be TYPHOID MARY.

Dinner is in oven we having roast turkey legs, green salad and with special addition a little sauerkraut, and for starch potatoes

Coffee is on

9 comments:

  1. Nice apron. Wear it in good health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little ATC. Dinner sounds great. Enjoy your apron and be as safe as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your apron looks lovely. I should have dinner in the oven by now too, but I've been dithering about, wasting time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your apron. You did a great job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read about people in the US going and buying guns and bullets to "deal" with the current world pandemic. I don't think I've read about this happening in any other country in the world. I guess it's a uniquely American thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your apron is very pretty! Yum, roast turkey legs sounds pretty darn good. Stay safe & healthy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely apron. Our lives are on pause for now. We just sit in our cozy house and watch the world. Stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your apron looks lovely Dora, nice work! I do not understand the need for guns in a situation like this, or at any time really 😱

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the apron. Glad you got to finish it.

    I don't get the guns thing. Our state has been ordered to close down non essential businesses, and one notable noncomplier has been a gun shop. Scary people.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...