Sunday, March 01, 2020

February Report 2020


First of new month, as I start typing this it eight in the morning, my time. Which is Pacific time. Question time...What is your time called?

Since it so early and there things to do. I think I will just go over my stats and such from last month. Will be starting with INSIGHT
You are inner-directed.
You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. You are uncompromising: you think it is wrong to take advantage of others to get ahead. And you are deliberate: you carefully think through decisions before making them.
Your choices are driven by a desire for organization.
You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and taking pleasure in life. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.

Let briefly or try to briefly talk about few other things...Like...Personality. Not going to do everything but here four of them.
Openness is at 91% How some willing to be open to different things. Higher the number is more likely Dr Seuss book “Oh the places you will go” Has meaning to me.
Authority Challenge 98% Pretty much question everything. Make appointment not to be rude about it and always being civilized.
Intellect is at 97% This one I had to look up to get a better understanding. I try to see things though different eyes. An there a lot of abstract things in life.
Emotionally 77%. Finding the difference between a feeling and opinion isn't all that easy. Or finding the word to describe your feeling isn't easy. But you know there a feeling or even plural feelings.

Hardly look at blog stats last month there were over 8,000 viewed my blog.

Time stamp 8:35 AM

Time stamp 12:25PM...Went to store with hubby and between food and gas spend around $80
Well let get back to February report. There a few patch of snow and did get up to 55 (12.7) and average calorie count for month is 1,749.

I believe that will cover the February report.

Did a little more in bullet journal plan for month of March, set my goals. But my moon days in. The monthly sewing goals is finish sewing bias tape on apron, sew some of my quilt strips together, and organize fabric.
Cleaning: Will be fan and light above the dinning room table.
Art: Finish cover for my zodiac sign cancer, and do two ATC cards.
Spiritual: Study two of the major arcana of tarot deck. Which will be the empress and emperor
Walk to the sixth power pole.
Time stamp: 12:38PM

Time stamp 1:53
Got some larger package of meat. So hubby and I cut and divide up the meat, we're having roast beef. and also bought some Brussels sprouts.
I wrap up some of my fabric, red in color. Had some of my paints on my sewing table. I doubt I will be using them this week.
Caught up with my work paper work.
Also shared the link to Insight on my personal face book page and one of the local group here. Called Bonners Ferry rant and rave. Not going to it at all. I want to call someone a imbecile but I sure he would even have first clue, what one is.
Time stamp 2:02

Coffee is on

8 comments:

  1. Our time is Eastern Standard Time (mostly) and it sure sounds like you've been plenty busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same time zone as you. Next week we go back to Daylight Saving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do the same as you two...buy large quantities & divide & freeze.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in EST time 3 hours ahead. I hardly look at my blog stats, I should.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:35 PM

    AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time. It changes for summer time. 8,000 readers, or clickers is not a bad statistic at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aha! Thank you Andrew. I had no idea what our time is called. I hope it's the same for my state anyway. I've never looked at my stats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, Brussels sprouts!!!
    Time. Hm. We still split it up between summer and winter, how dumb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am Eastern Standard Time here. I like the idea of a bullet journal. Is it more that a sort of “to do” list..... and if so, how is it more?

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...