Saturday, February 29, 2020

Today Is Saturday February 29 2020, This Is What Happen.


It been a while since I post and most I think don't want to hear about my boring life, at work. Or those every day chores we have.

I got quite a bit of my strips cut and the next step is to sew four together. Which will be done in March. Then I will have a account for how many blocks I will need for my Spotage quilt.

I actual felt lazy today. And did mange to get the table clean off. Went to Mugsy a local pub. Our local pagan group was to break bread. Our group is wane. Sad to say in our community “Paganism” isn't excepted.
Not giving up but I will try hosting two events a month, for a while. But for safety reason we can't to much out in the lime light. And for safety reason people need to be careful. And at this time I am not going to list the whys
But pagan don't push there faith.
I would like to have and open discussion on different part of my faith. But it looking like I will be learning and practice as a SOLITARY PAGAN
Which I find lonely. But thankful I can love my self.
The main reason I believe that people might become or practice solitary faith is. Geography there not many pagan in my area, there still less one percent of population is some type of practicing pagan. I would consider my self ECLECTIC PAGAN leaning toward DRUIDISM

Our community seem to have a lot of solitary organizations. I been hoping to find some type of creative guild in my area. To be creative in the field of arts and crafts.
Been to a few organizations but I want and need to learn.

It been a long time since I receive a quilt block in the mail. I belong to a Facebook group we exchange quilt blocks.
I don't recall last time I did a block for someone.

Here is a small tote of cut strips. March I am going to start sewing them together. Work on my bullet journal and hopeful in tomorrow or next day I will have February report posted.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:40 PM

    You always have something to say. Reading about a normal person's life wherever in the world is to greater understand different countries and its people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Andrew is right - blogs are for exactly that - the minutiae of life!

    I understand that solitary feeling when it comes to faith practice. As an Advaitin, I would be pretty much on my own in my area. Not that there aren't folk who would share a discussion... but it is not a place where such openness occurs. I keep my practice personal - though I do bear visible marks of difference on my brow! And it is amazing how prejudice will out just based on a little red dot... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. To encounter that kind of prejudice in this day and age, in a country that was founded on the idea of religious freedom ....I’m sorry your group is falling apart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lot of patience with thoses strips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nobody should ever give up on their faith and I know you won't either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear that your faith isn't readily accepted. That has to be hard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry you don't have a big group to practice with. Perhaps your numbers will increase in the future.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...