Thursday, February 06, 2020

Today Is Thursday January 6 2020, This is What Happen

Sorry just brief divulge. I am total with out words how I feel of what our country has became. Hopeful with in a week I can put something together. Right now I'm in shock.

Went over to the community lunch today and they had stew and my husband also had stew for me for dinner.
Both was very good. But I have to say hubby stew was better.

Before lunch my client and I looked though TAROT BOARD GAME and one could learn a lot about them self.
After lunch we went to the community thrift. My main focus was trying to find more cotton fabric in yellow, for the quilt I am working on. I did find one piece a size 12 in young girl top. I can use it in the quilt I been working on. 
I stop briefly over at Second Chance Animal Shelter, visit there thrift store and looked briefly around.
Didn't have time to buy anything. Had to go to my next client.

Coffee is on 


8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in despair over the state of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very sad to hear what's been happening over there. I hope you find enough yellow fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny about all that stew today

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here, on the political side, we have kindergarten again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The events of the last few weeks surely must make everyone more determined to vote Dora, it looks like the only way to get rid of him. Good luck with the search for yellow fabric ✨

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two for stew sounds pretty good though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, Tarot board game... I think I need that.

    I can't with the government. I just can't.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...