Saturday, February 08, 2020

Today Is Saturday February 8 2020, This Is What Happen



Thought I would post something. Since I haven't post anything since the 6th. Work and spending to much time on facebook. Confession time...spending to much time comment on political post...Statement time...It pretty or right down impossible to change any one way of thinking and looking at world.

Guess it been a year since I went to Liz place for an P.J PARTY anyhow last one, I did enjoy my self. She invited to other people. So if all come they will be four of us.

This time we're doing crafts. So I am bringing some craft supplies. Sort of on the agenda is to do Valentine cards, we both have grandchildren. One of the other lady has a baby and the other lady not sure her ages of her grandchildren.
She turn 60 last August.
Then other two crafts is possible paint rocks and Artist Trading Cards.

Not sure what we will eat. I am bring popcorn and maker. Then also some dvds. I suggest Liz get hold of the other to find out what sort of genre they dislike the most. For me it would “horror” movies with extreme gore.
I guess my two I like the best would be comedy and historical documentary.

I start back on work on my artist sketch book for the BROOKLYN ART LIBRARY Now I am going to sound like hypocrite. I feel more at easy less time I spend on facebook and it sure not good for muscle tone.

7 comments:

  1. I am grateful to be a Canadian and not have to deal with politics right now. I hope your crafts turned out well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two things smell wonderful when they are being made...bread and popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A PJ party sounds like fun, craft, popcorn and movies will help you all stay awake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find getting on Twitter makes me lose my mind. So much to be angry about. It's too bad you don't have Netflix or something so you can choose a movie that way. Makes it easier. (I've had Netflix for a very short time.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fresh, hot popcorn? I’m there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure you will have fun.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...