Sunday, February 09, 2020

Today Is Sunday February 9 2020, This Is What Happen


Super tired. I slept well over at Liz. Went to bed at my regular time around 10. But got up at eight in morning. Usual I get up between 5 and 7 AM
But this time I slept till 8AM

Anyhow I had a good time over at Liz. Main thing we did was making Valentine cards. Mind for my three Grand daughters.
I put stickers in them. They will go out tomorrow.

Monday Is work day. But before that I need to work a little on up coming week in my bullet journal.
Two and half things I am going to try to complete tomorrow is...clean my car out and vacuum it. Wash my new piece of fabric in morning and iron it. Statement time...I don't why it difficult to find yellow material for up coming quilt.
Work and all if I get half done. I will be happy. And third thing I will glee with joy.

11 comments:

  1. Hope you find a nice yellow fabric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards :)
    I might look around and see if there is yellow fabrics in my local thrift shops, I don't recall seeing much yellow anywhere for a long time. I guess people don't wear yellow so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards! They will love those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:34 AM

    Car cleaning always makes me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cards are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cards, hope you had fun making them. I just recently finished a scarf that has lots of yellow and I found it hard to get the right shade of yellow yarn. Perhaps yellow isn't a color lots of folks use/like? I hate cleaning the car, never do it...hubby does thankfully.
    Sandy's Space swing by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards for the grandchildren Dora, you just gave me an idea 😊 good luck with the cleaning, I did mine yesterday, feels good. Hope you find that elusive yellow material soon 💛

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards for the grandchildren, they will love them too :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is yellow out of fashion at the moment? Odd. It's always good to sleep in. Sometimes we need the extra rest.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...