Monday, February 10, 2020

Today Is Monday February 10, This Is What Happen.

I been finding some yellow fabric, slowly. But I still need to wash, press it, and cut it. But with work I seem not to accomplish those very small task.
I just don't see it happening until Thursday.

On social media people been having there broom stand up. I like the reason of planet and axis are at prefect balance. But here real reason possibly, BROOM STANDS ALONE .
Statement time...It still standing. Stood it up a little before 7 this even and it almost 9.

Meant my husband over at the senior center today, for lunch. Hasn't all that many there. They served Hungarian goulash. To me it was spaghetti sauce with meat served over spiral noodles.
Everyone mother when I grew up made with there own little secret ingredient.
Also came with meal was mix veggies, mandarin orange, and spice cake.
Still trying to learn my way around, see if there any activities. Briefly looked at announcement board.
I know one lady sell Jewelry once month there and there day they do card making.
But I still have to work.

It been a while since I did any ARTIST TRADING CARDS. This one I left at wish well in Bonners Ferry.
The wishing well is a place on main street that usual people abandon there art work, mostly painted rocks.

I could create and be creative all day. But I need to work and since I have a great clients to work with. Which I am quite thankful for.
Weigh in on Tuesday morning.

Coffee is on.







13 comments:

  1. Broom stands alone? I did not know a broom could do that. Mine can't. What is the purpose of a standing alone broom? Wouldn't it just be in the way? Is there some other special significance?
    When I was little my mum would make goulash, and it was more like a stew with some spices, mostly paprika.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Yes, I was wondering if folk don't have enough to do, that standing brooms fills their time... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:54 AM

    Mandarins and spice cake both sound pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you fly away with that broom (sorry, you made me say that!)...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice artichoke card. Happy Artichoke Day-!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Or is that a pine cone-???

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so lucky you enjoy your job Dora.. good luck with the weigh in today ✨

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ATC! We tried the #broomchallenge then discovered it was a hoax. Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the broom standing alone...it was supposedly because the alignment of the planets was right....reality is, the broom would stand alone any day you try it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's too bad when work gets in the way of the things we want to do. I've had a couple weeks where that was the issue. Sigh. We should all be independently wealthy...

    What nonsense is going around now? I saw something on Twitter about balancing an egg? Admittedly, my education was a long time ago, but gravity isn't different on any specific day. It's like the meme going around about there not having been five Fridays in a specific month in 800-something years. Egad!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you're tracking down some yellow fabric. Our broom fell over but the vacuum is standing alone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the artichot card, it's very special !

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been seeing the broom challenge but haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...